• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck yepyep I hope it's a good strong reset for you. Sounds like you need a good purge right now.

Great tune mate. Burial has such a unqiye sound, those first two albums are superb :)

Yeah man those first two albums are timeless.
His music breathes with so much emotion and vibe.

Damn, Xork, just reading about all that stresses me out ... can't imagine ... Wish you the best and hope its over soon !!!

I've been kinda busy these days but for good reasons. Mostly music and work, both have been very entertaining and productive :)

Hope everyone here is doing great.

I talked to my mom yesterday and she and my dad really want this done, and they've offered to help me in any way I need. They said they can give me a loan that's interest-free for whatever I need (lawyer bills, whatever I end up having to pay her rather than selling my house, etc) and they're talking to their good friend who's a divorce lawyer to try to get me a really good, proactive lawyer (mine seems to be just calling it in, he never even replies until like 48 hours after I contact him). So that makes me feel better. I'm lucky to have a great family <3. This way my life won't completely explode even though this is still really stressful and I still fucking hate that bitch and it's hard not to be filled with anger all the time.

My heart goes out to you Xork. To work so hard to build the life you have, to only have a demon from your past come and try to ruin it... terrible.

I'll be getting married probably in the next month or so, just a courthouse civil union. I live in the South so I would definitely lose all my money if she left me. But 9 years into our relationship, we're the happiest we've ever been. If I never believed in soul mates, I do now. she's truly my better half. It's gonna be tough on us, because I'm about to leave for six months for job training... but after, we'll be much wealthier and live together indefinitely after. Told her we could get a cat to help her with the separation. I'm sure it won't make up for my absence, but cat's can be very affectionate.

I hope it works out for you too, man. <3

Which new Sanderson? I read Oathbreaker, wasn't aware of a new one. I'm reading the First Law series by Joe Abercrombie right now, they're quite good. Swilow recommended them to me at the same time as Malazan. They're no Malazan, but then again, what is? But I'm enjoying them a lot.

That's what I meant, Oathbreaker. I haven't read it yet. I got used to having a book to read for like the last 3 years and now I ran out. haha. Its depressing. I think I'll pick it up soon. I'll have to keep the First Law series in mind. thanks. fuckin malazan, I think I cried at the end.

After doing more studying I've decided to make a tea out of the Peruvian Torch Chips and reduce it down. I was wondering what your opinions on using Nitrous Oxide after the purge or the point of heavy nausea would be? Could be a uselful tool in my mind. Would surely take a lighter dose up another level.

Nitrous generally reduces bodyload I find, so it would probably work.

That's what I meant, Oathbreaker. I haven't read it yet. I got used to having a book to read for like the last 3 years and now I ran out. haha. Its depressing. I think I'll pick it up soon. I'll have to keep the First Law series in mind. thanks. fuckin malazan, I think I cried at the end.

Yeah Malazan was the best. Oathbreaker is probably the best of the 3 so far, great stuff.

Every time I run out of books I re-read something that has been long enough that I don't remember all the details. I'll do it with malazan sometime but it'll be a good long while. I recently got my friend started on them and he's obsessed, it's cool because whenever we hang out he wants to talk about it and it makes me remember a lot of stuff. :)

My heart goes out to you Xork. To work so hard to build the life you have, to only have a demon from your past come and try to ruin it... terrible.

I'll be getting married probably in the next month or so, just a courthouse civil union. I live in the South so I would definitely lose all my money if she left me. But 9 years into our relationship, we're the happiest we've ever been. If I never believed in soul mates, I do now. she's truly my better half. It's gonna be tough on us, because I'm about to leave for six months for job training... but after, we'll be much wealthier and live together indefinitely after. Told her we could get a cat to help her with the separation. I'm sure it won't make up for my absence, but cat's can be very affectionate.

Yeah it's pretty awful but I'm getting more used to it. It's just a thing (albeit a really upsetting and potentially very life-altering thing) to deal with. Doesn't change the fact that my life is great. I look at what I can see of her life and it's not great...living with her mom, crazy and semi-functional, not much money or drive to work... and it seems she's jealous of my life (coupled with some things she's said to me - "you have everything and I have nothing", etc). Well then, why don't you work to improve your life? We were both miserable when we were together towards the end, but you chose to watch TV all day long and I chose to keep working, and when you left I chose to get healthy and advanced my life. Not my fault you didn't do that.

Last edited:
It really cool you're choosing (and able to choose) a positive outlook on this Xorkoth. I hope you get liberation from all this soon.

Great tune mate. Burial has such a unqiye sound, those first two albums are superb :)

PS swillow: have you checked out THUGWIDOW? He's not that well known (yet), but he's really picking up from where Burial left off, but evoking UK Jungle and oldschool a bit more directly.

He's a really talented producer, really gets at that vibe. In fact if someone told me he's actually Burial working under a pseudonym, I'd believe it. Although he does sound a bit more junior than Burial - in a good way, but a way that I think a more experienced producer like Burial would have a hard time going back to.

Congrats man :)

Good afternoon everyone :)

Been a pleasant day so far. About to eat some of this leftover deep dish brocolli pizza i got. After that I'll probably vape some hash oil. Hope that you all enjoy your weekend. Gonna be spending the day at the beach tommorow with my girl.

Something about this made me smile :)
:)

Congrats man :)
Thanks! It's been a long time coming, been engaged for a little over a year now, as well as living together. She still annoys me with some of the things she does, but I've come to realize 9/10 times that she's just trying to help me. Except for the fact that she takes 2/3rds of the bed at night >.>

Haha, mine too!

Chill day today, half day of work, band practice, and it's a phenibut day. :)

Haha, mine too!

Chill day today, half day of work, band practice, and it's a phenibut day. :)

Sounds like a nice time. I really enjoy Phenibut myself as well. Been using it once a week lately, very relaxing smooth day every time. I like to use it for social sitiations on the weekends, taken in the early AM. I sort of use it as a benzo replacement, even though its effects are one and their own.

I take it pretty consistently every 3 days lately. Had a physical dependence on it for a couple of years and got off totally and started using it again. Every 3 days skirts the edge but is manageable. I want to do it more like just for special occasions (playing shows, tripping, etc), but right now it helps me so much to do have a relatively carefree day out of every 3.

Gonna take like 20mg of 2C-C for band practice tonight, it's a creative night where we're going to come up with new material and mix our recordings. :)

I take it pretty consistently every 3 days lately. Had a physical dependence on it for a couple of years and got off totally and started using it again. Every 3 days skirts the edge but is manageable. I want to do it more like just for special occasions (playing shows, tripping, etc), but right now it helps me so much to do have a relatively carefree day out of every 3.

Gonna take like 20mg of 2C-C for band practice tonight, it's a creative night where we're going to come up with new material and mix our recordings. :)

ohh 2c-c one of my favorites. You and mxe gave me one of the top 3-5 "meet god" kinda psychedelic experiements of my life. Tis a shame I have now trashed over 3-4 grams of you :-( and no one left seems to want to produce you. Bye bye sweety.

Haven't read Oathbreaker. Was gonna re read the first two but I might just only do the 2nd or get right to oathbreaker. It's like 2400 pages of shit to remem er lol.

I wish I had a buddy re reading Malazan. Almost as good discuissing it as reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.