• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Around here, there are places that will give counseling to low/no income people for free. I used to do it, once at a place called Community Mental Health, and another time at a place called [my county name] Behavioral Health. Not sure how you would go about finding a similar place near you, but it might exist.

And you might qualify for Medicaid too.

THe city I lived in before this was much bigger. They had scores of therapist under a program that charges 30-$50 a visit. I forget the name, but it's all over the country. They don't have any where I am at now. I've sorta looked into it, but there are a lot of really poor people around here and I don't think many services for them sooo

It just sucks sometimes I want to talk about shit to someone who won't think I"m crazy. Like I tell my family I'm down to 2mg diclaz from 6mg and it doesn't even register to them. i try and tell them that if I'm even more of an asshole than usual it's because I just feel like shit a lot and I can't take my feel good meds. I can't even talk to my mom about drinking becaues she thinks I don't. she would kick me out if she knew so. I usually keep that down to a beer or so a day lately, but it can shoot up to 4-5 easy. I dunno.

ugh. Hopefully I'm a little more motivated when I get some O PCE. Then again I was on dissos for like 3 years and I didn't accomplish shit.

who knows.

Fixed the dryer though. My mom was like "oh great now I have to buy a new one" without even trying to fix it. That should get me some brownie points. haha.

I live in a town of 3k and we have it, not sure if size matters a whole lot.

I feel it yepyep. Always remember what you experience is what you experience. No one has any right to tell you much of anything unless it's warranted, yet helpful/caring constructive cristism or your harming yourself or others that needs to be made apparent. I never really had how I thought in most circumstances personally, if I'm to out there for you, or you choose to judge me over it....well that sounds like a personal problem. My mom definitely knew I was far from "normal" since childhood. I could always feel the disdain when I would refute her common place counter points to mudane human life as a child but my mom was cool enough to respect it because I'm generally good at rationalizing ny reasonings for doing things whilst also letting people know I respect there choice and would appreciate the same courtesy shown to me. I was always very open with her about my drug use. She used to think I was losing my mind when really I was gathering all the broken pieces to rebuild and refurbish it into a more structurally sound and feasible masterpiece of my own volition and creation. Upgrading the needed old. Deleting the useless traits acquired. Etc etc. When she saw how much more functional I was, calm, lucid, empathetic, understanding, knowledgable etc I was she could see the difference. I always related pharmalogical data to her. Healthier than ever. Sure I partied hard but I keep to myself and rarely do bizarre things on drugs outside or really inside my dwelling. That's how the world works. Those who see have the duty to scribe what they've seen to those who can't until they can. Eliminating borders, expanding minds, coalescing. The purpose of my life besides gaining knowledge is to help others reach the places they want or should. My mom survived long enough to see the John hopkins studies, studies on ketamine, MDMA. We watched from neurons to nirvana. I'm eternally grateful for the gifts I've been given in this regard. Life is simple and straightfoward mostly. I don't have time for bullshit. Lies, drama, nonsense? No thanks. We can always avoid it but at some point you end up getting drawn in ocassionally. I keep the people who are worth it, try to guide those who might not be(due to character flaws or past behaviors), and just live here now as myself. Knowing yourself is the key. It's a true gift. If your lost, how can you find your way if you can't even find yourself? If you don't know yourself, how can you know anyone? If you don't know yourself, how can you know anything? A falsity built on a falsity can rarely be true right?

Hope your house stuff works out Xork! Also how'd the dawn bird recording go? My mom used to put out many bird feeders there used to be tons. My favorites we're the humming birds. You can get a ton with the sugar water feeders. So beautiful and eloquent. The TNW, reading that surely made my day, made my marihuana euphoria race through the roof! Yepyep, hang in there brother! Reintergration from heavy dissociative use is strange and life is already strange, so now it's doubly strange. At least you have the board and yourself. Reality is what you make it mang, literally. Consensus means not when you don't follow the consensus. Your the best judge though. Your you and no one else is. Take it from someone whose consumed far to many drugs and already had an off kilter mind. Me personally I can't wait until I can grab some O-PCE. PCP is cool but I do my best work in long term mid range holes. Holing hard enough to be in another reality yet not too amnesiac and remain myself. Like being immersed once again to a cocoon of growth and expansion. Swiller, I like dem tunes, keep 'em coming! <3's my friends.

Nice post help. :) I agree with your sentiments for sure.

The appraisal seemed to go really well. He didn't seem too thorough which was awesome. He told me the purpose of it wasn't for cosmetic stuff but was to make sure everything is safe and structurally sound, and that appliances/systems work. But a lot of the stuff he just asked me about and took my word for it. He asked me why the roof was covered, and I said that about 2 weeks ago I noticed some drips leaking from the skylight during a storm, and that my friend who does roofing came over and said it looks fine but definitely leaking, so he just covered it, knowing I will replace the roof soon. And he was like, okay, so you covered it before it really did any damage. Alright, good idea, your roof looks pretty good. I was like, yeah! =D In reality it's not good, so I'm glad he wasn't thorough.

Anyway he didn't tell me the result, but it seems like he didn't find any serious problems... he asked me about stuff whenever he had a question or concern, he didn't seem like he was being evasive or anything. So, I think I'm probably good. :) Now I gotta get my ex to actually do something and sign the form that gets her name off the deed. I really hope she's just dragging her feet because she tends to drag her feet, and not because she's decided after all this time to try to get shit from me...

yo dogs who knows bout this
i smoked the reefers a few days ago right
job interview tomorrow, now i am thinking i have at least a week and i should be cool regardless
cause if shit went well and they called being like yo do a drug test i could get a few days outta saying i'm outta town for a few days (its worked in the past)
i'm not fat or anything like that so i figure i'd be good by monday (??? i just need money bro and i'd feel like an idiot if i didnt get a job cause of reefers.)
it wasnt a ton of reefer. a few bong rips
i didnt like that shit neither which is the shittiest part. nto that i didnt get high but it wasnt like idk
didnt like it
i do like smokin reefers when i go out but thats diff instead of sitting in my living room smokin yaknow
cause someone needed me to get rid of some of the reefers for him yaknow otherwise i wouldnt have even been in the situation in the first place
how do i get off of this sleep cycle though shit sucks
stay up all night sleep off and on during the day. i never get good sleep anymore. if i had a job i'd be able to do shit to like get myself straight so i wouldnt need to sleep but i'm stuck. for the last like straight week i've basically stayed up till 6-8am then get to sleep and get woken up between 9-1pm by the one steady custie i got rn go out see my people and handle that then kick it at the crib and nap and shit right
like smokin reefers and shit wouldnt put me to sleep lately and i dont have my state insurance atm so i cant go to a doctor for the quillz.
it sucks. i already know its gonna end up gettin fucked up again when my lil bro is outta jail cause he BEEN askin me bout that chick you know my fav one
i'm gonna be mad as fuck if dude wakes me the fuck up thsi morning cause like yo I SAID YOU GOOD AT 8 or 9 tonight cause i got shit to do but i'll honestly end up prob gettin woke the fuck up in a few hours i'm bout to try to sleep again

Last edited:
If you just smoked the once, after a week you'll probably be good, but it's hard to say for sure. The best way to clear your system out is to drink a lot of water, and exercise every day. When you actually take the drug test, drink tons of water and make sure the piss you give them is like your 3rd or 4th one of the day, it'll be the most diluted then.

If you just smoked the once, after a week you'll probably be good, but it's hard to say for sure. The best way to clear your system out is to drink a lot of water, and exercise every day. When you actually take the drug test, drink tons of water and make sure the piss you give them is like your 3rd or 4th one of the day, it'll be the most diluted then.
Im good. Got the job.
That and i have other prospects anyway
But yea im cool now.
Im not gonna smoke reefer till after i do the physical tho and ill schedule it to where i know ill be clean
Summer isn't lost after all. I need money to do fun stuff yaknow
Like non drugs fun stuff
And drugs obviously
I see no reason why I can't tweak at this job once I get my first check cause it's real repetitive and shit
Looking forward to that cause it's been like a month and a half and that's entirely too long. Esp since the shit wasn't that good last shit I had and when I'd tweak at work I'd occasionally smoke reefer with the boss I had which was cool but it's no fun when you smoke too much reefer tweakin
Dogs im gonna grab up some MD on the first check to stash for next time i hit DC idk
Like yo i wish i could get them first pills i had back in 09/2010 like id take them over MD crystal. Weird tho first time i popped i didnt feel much but i was on speed too. That 2nd time 3 weeks later was the fire. Orange Gs ups who in the northeast massive on here remembers gs ups. There was mad diff ones tho
Yea i might roll again next time i go out. Its been shit like 3 years?? I couldnt go as hard when i was younger dancing thats why i stopped rollin and switched to L cause the energy. I think ill be good now that im older.

Last edited:
Big stupid fight with my girlfriend. They've been happening way less lately, but they still are so fucking draining when they do happen. Was supposed to go over to my buddy's to grill some steaks this afternoon, and now I just feel like curling up in a ball and crying.

Fighting with your partner is the worst. :\ But everyone does it sometimes. As long as they're not the norm, sometimes they're just growing pains.

I'm about to go to the farm that my girlfriend used to live on when I met her. They're having a one night festival where some people will be performing and there'll be jams later. Last year I played hand drums with them, but this year I'm gonna try to get on the piano, I finally feel confident enough to be able to play with anyone.

I lied. lol. Going with 35mg of 4acodmt. Dropping now! Stay trippy

iu

Now she's beating herself up because she says everything that happened today was probably her fault. And I think she wants me to console her, but honestly, I was the one getting treated like shit all day. I was the one that had a bunch of nasty things said to me. Shouldn't I be the one that's getting consoled?

Blah.

Im bored
I got a margherita in i need some reefers to go with it tho. i wasnt feelin good yesterday or i woulda bought coke but now i got no bread or id go get a dub
I shut it down after just 1 dub

I think she just feels bad for being mean and doesn't want you to be mad at her and that's why she wants to be consoled. At least, not knowing anything more than you've said.

Yeah that's what happened for sure, I'm just kind of tired of the whole cycle.

Things are good today. She's trying a bit too hard considering I'm still a bit bitter, but I know I should just be happy things are better so I'm fighting myself a bit there.

Ah life. You mystery.

Iron grey skies abound.

I hate mornings. I got sick yesterday (??????) Like a bad fever sick so i passed out by 10 right
Woke up like 3 hours ago took ibuprofen and now i feel fine but i hate being up early and for the last like 2 weeks ive been up mad early cause i end up basically being up all night unable to sleep
Its funny last night was the best sleep ive had in a few weeks. I havent slept right since i was taken off maintenance by the county.

Haha i got tickets to Radiohead in NYC in July but a good friend is getting married that weekend so I cant fly up there now! I too am trying to figure out a way to get rid of tickets! Ive found that stub hub sucks!

Oh damn I'd love to see Radiohead sometime. Not gonna go to NYC for it though.

I saw them a couple of months ago. Took an AL-LAD, Phenibut, 3-MeO-PCP, Weed combo. Sounds like a lot when I list it like that, but it was moderate doses of each XD. Yay for polydrug abuse.

Was pretty fucking euphoric. I reached one of the most awesome drug states I've managed to tweak my brain into. And the performance was insane, they were SO good. I had seen them 10 years ago, but this time I enjoyed it so much more. I feel like Thom is singing better than ever. It was really incredible, one of the bests shows I've ever seen, definitely on my top 3. Also, Flying Lotus opened for them, and some crazy Jonny Greenwood proyect with Indian musicians. Pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.