• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I'm glad you're optimistic. That may inspire your family too <3

I'd like to add that just because the chemotherapy is unlikely to *cure* you doesn't mean it won't add significantly to your lifespan.

I'm very sorry for such news, pharmakos.... I wish I could do something.

I'm sure you've looked into all possible alternatives but maybe brush them all again now? Lion's Mane, Cordyceps, Maitake, Reishi, Turkey Tail mushrooms extracts, Magnolia Bark extract, Quercetin... Depending on your chemo type, I think you can really boost the treatment. Maybe even some oral DMT ala aya or pharmahuasca?..

I wish you to get free from the suffering you are under, man!

There have also been a lot of studies done on curcumin to combat cancer (it's also good for mood, energy and inflammation). To make it orally bioavailable you have to take it with like 20mg of piperine, which is basically a purified black pepper extract. I fill up a double O gel cap with curcumin and add a bit of piperine and take it every day. They're both easily available from supplement stores online. I started taking it because I'm trying to get rid of my psoriasis but every morning after I take it I start feeling significantly more at ease and energetic. But yeah it appears to be quite a potent anti-cancer agent. Curcumin is the main compound in turmeric.

Pharmakos, I dont know if you have read about it, but there are some studies that show effectiveness of sigma-2 agonists as an adjunct therapy to cause apoptosis of cancer cells, few of sigma-2 agonists that I know of is Ibogaine and Siramesine but there are more that are used clinically. Also there is Sipuleucel-T but you most likely are aware of it already...

I want to name that knowing others in real life with chronic disease and conditions, I know having recommendations of things to do / things to take constantly given is annoying if not enraging. And, if everyone's going to do it, Carbon-60. Just get a bottle, it'll be worth it if not only for the improvement in quality of life. I can't imagine the good it could do after rounds of chemo.

Whoa... I'm sitting here at my desk, near my front doors which are french doors with glass panes so they're see-through. A bear walked up the stairs and I looked up and was shocked to see a pretty large male bear staring at me through the door, about 10 feet away from me. Gave me a little burst of adrenaline although I've had lots of encounters with bears here and have never had any problems. I actually really like black bears, they're cool, smart and pretty non-aggressive. But you still don't like getting surprised by them. We looked at each other for a minute and he walked back down the stairs and out of my yard.

That's so awesome man. I would love to move away from the city into the mountains, but my fiance is a city girl. I have high hopes that I can still convert her though. We live in the more rural part of MA, it's essentially a hood in the sticks lol. There is this river right next to our house that is really nice to look at in the early morning and when the sun is setting. The other day it was about six am and the sun was just starting to rise. There was this heavy fog enveloping everything and laid across the top so perfectly. I wish I had taken a picture because it was captivating.

It's interesting to contemplate the beauty created by nature. This happens on a day to day basis yet gets taken for granted daily. Everyone is so busy thinking about themselves or work or any other distraction that is so miniscule when compared to the beauty of the world around us.

My friend and I are going to an EDM thing (hardcore style?) tomorrow, and probably gonna hit a strip club after which is new for me. But I'd trade it for a stare off with a bear any day. Fuck this city life. I miss living five minutes from nature back in college. Life isn't waht it used to be.

I love you guys. I am drunk. I don't smoke weed anymore. I have to wonder how often I'll trip in the coming years. This may the short term end of my psychedelic days until home ownership. Who knows. My life is up in the air at the moment.

Whoa... I'm sitting here at my desk, near my front doors which are french doors with glass panes so they're see-through. A bear walked up the stairs and I looked up and was shocked to see a pretty large male bear staring at me through the door, about 10 feet away from me. Gave me a little burst of adrenaline although I've had lots of encounters with bears here and have never had any problems. I actually really like black bears, they're cool, smart and pretty non-aggressive. But you still don't like getting surprised by them. We looked at each other for a minute and he walked back down the stairs and out of my yard.

That's crazy, dude! I'd probably need to change my shorts if that happened to me =D

^ Same.

Man, all I want to do is live in some kind of idyllic dream community of brilliant, creative, sexy, psychedelic-loving people in the middle of a forest somewhere.

That's so cool man. Did you introduce yourself, maybe even smoke him up?

Most exciting thing we see here are kangaroos and they actually cannot (I think will not is more apt tho) speak with me.

Doge's
I'm down in DC waiting to go out drinking red stripe. Tonight is hype b2b hazard shit is gonna be soooooo live. I gotta find some tabs or something when I get there. Md may or may not be going to happen.

It's interesting to contemplate the beauty created by nature. This happens on a day to day basis yet gets taken for granted daily. Everyone is so busy thinking about themselves or work or any other distraction that is so miniscule when compared to the beauty of the world around us.

It is... my life has changed a lot since I moved away from the city. Well, my town is becoming a city but it's only got about 90k people though there is a lot of tourism and it's blown up since I moved here. But I live outside city limits (but 10 minutes to downtown) in the forest, a few minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway. Just a quick drive up a switchbacking gravel road and there's a great trail, and about a hundred other trails within an hour, some incredible waterfalls, the highest point in the eastern USA, etc. Right now I'm sitting at my desk looking at all the big trees. Observing and contemplating nature really does a lot for my level of happiness which is the main reason why I moved here. :)

I love you guys. I am drunk. I don't smoke weed anymore. I have to wonder how often I'll trip in the coming years. This may the short term end of my psychedelic days until home ownership. Who knows. My life is up in the air at the moment.

Nothing wrong with that, I've had psychedelic phases in my life. Sometimes tripping isn't what you need, and sometimes it is. You'll figure it out, man. :)

Man, all I want to do is live in some kind of idyllic dream community of brilliant, creative, sexy, psychedelic-loving people in the middle of a forest somewhere.

Well... such a place does exist. ;)

That's so cool man. Did you introduce yourself, maybe even smoke him up?

Nah, I was too nervous about it being right next to me, even if through a door. It startled me because I didn't see or hear it walk up the stairs, and then it occurred to me that, if it decided to come in, I'd be trapped in my office, so I went into the other room in case I needed to go out another door. Really though I was just wary. I've had a lot of interactions with bears around here, at my house, on hikes, even while camping before. I only had a really scary encounter once... there was a huge adult male bear eating my trash outside, and I was baking a chicken pot pie and it smelled really strongly inside. Suddenly the bear sniffed the air and ran up my side stairs to my back deck, which has 2 of the entrances to my house. He was sniffing at the doors and even leaning against them, and he spent a good 45 minutes pacing back and forth between the doors and sniffing. My doors have glass panes and if he wanted to he could have easily gotten in. Freaked me out, I went upstairs to hide. Which in retrospect would have trapped me up there.

But I've had way more positive bear experiences. Sometimes they walk down through my yard from up the mountain, we'll nod to each other as I stand on my deck and they pass quite near. I even had a mama bear drop her cub and infant off on my deck while I was sitting in my living room in front of the back doors, look me in the eye, and leave them there while she went to the front yard to eat my trash. Then she came back and got them and nodded to me and walked back uphill with them. It was the coolest thing. :) They really don't scare me much, I'm just cautious of them and respectful. Black bears are cool though, they're really smart and curious and have no interest in hurting people unless you mess with them or their kids. And sometimes they end up killing or hurting people breaking into their tents to get food they didn't put in a bear bag or canister but I don't think that's their intention.

Oh my lord dudes. I went with my friend to a real high roller strip club last night. Very strange experience. My money went quick. My friend was kind enough to buy me a private dance from this cute 18 year old, who was incredibly vein... I loved it. The whole place sorta reminded me of the orgy scene in Eyes Wide Shut. My dancer liked me enough (cause I wasn't paying her and I made it clear I had nothin' more to give) that she was letting me massage her clit and feel every part of her. She indulged me in all my strangest turn-ons too.

My god do I feel dirty. In a good way. Either way though, best I never go any place like that again. I'm not some rich business man and I'm sure Ms. Gravy would have a heart attack if she knew about where I'd been.

The upside is, despite seeing all these mostly naked, fine ass women, none of them struck me as more attractive than my own woman. It's not like I'll ever want an affair. I just like indulging the thought of cheating from time to time to remind myself how good I've got it.

This story may make me out to be a real jackass, but I'm not sure I could ever commit sexually to one person. Emotionally? Yes. Sexually... I really don't know. I'm not sleeping around, I just get near the edge every once in a while.

I had to tell someone, I'm still feeling the amphetamines from last night and feeling very chatty and horny still.

I've been around a lot of black bears too, usually at a safe distance, but sometimes very close. I'm comfortable around them as long as I know they know I'm there, and it's not a momma with cubs. I usually make a lot of noise to make sure they know I'm there, and to scare them off so they don't get habituated, but it's always a cool experience ending up in their presence.

I've only seen grizzlies a couple of times, in the distance, and that's a totally different story. I wouldn't be nearly so comfortable having those bears close by. They seem much more alien and dangerous.

My friend was kind enough to buy me a private dance from this cute 18 year old, who was incredibly vein... I loved it. The whole place sorta reminded me of the orgy scene in Eyes Wide Shut. My dancer liked me enough (cause I wasn't paying her and I made it clear I had nothin' more to give) that she was letting me massage her clit and feel every part of her. She indulged me in all my strangest turn-ons too.

hot

Last edited:
Haha CG, nice amp-fueled adventure/story. =D Last night I went to hang out with my friend and do some music stuff, and I hadn't taken propylhexedrine in a little while so I went ahead and had some... had fun, went home, and my girlfriend was there, I thought she was going to go back to her house. Lately she's generally not been very horny, although for the past couple of weeks she's been more like her old self... well, as soon as I got home, she started making out with me and pulled me into the bedroom. Thing is, stimulants, especially serotonin and/or dopamine releasers, make me want sex, but they also make it really hard to perform. So it was kind of shitty because she REALLY wanted me, but after a while of me doing stuff to her, nothing was going on downstairs for me. We were both kind of frustrated about it... eventually I got it going enough to have sex but it was lackluster. Bummed me out. But then, this morning, after I had been working a couple of hours I got back in bed with her and woke her up, and she was still feeling randy and I told her I wanted a rematch, and then we had the best sex I've had in a good while. Nothing like great sex to liven things up for a while. :)

And yeah, grizzlies are entirely different from black bears, I'd be fully scared if I was anywhere near one. As are polar bears obviously, though I'd be surprised if anyone on here has ever had to deal with them.

Some of the best sex I've ever had was on stimulant *comedowns*. Have never really been able to explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.