• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, agreed. Well, about our Spanish friends anyway. But I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing that you can't discuss sources at reddit anymore. It should really tone down how visible the whole thing is and maybe it'll be a little harder for people who shouldn't be buying research chemicals to get them. Before it was done on reddit people still found where to get them, if they looked hard enough. :)

Yeah, I was on another forum before reddit but it died. Regardless of alternative ways, itt's a shame to see less discussion channels, IMO. Easier for scammers to get away with it. Less information about potentially dangerous/mislabeled batches, etc...

True, good point about the scammers. You know about Discord? I think it's a little more underground.

In my opinion the more visible is the RC scene the better. War on drugs has been lost for a while. The thing is no politician is gonna go forward and recognise they were wrong. That's because it will have disastrous electoral consequences. A Spanish philosopher Antonio Escohotado who has written widely about drugs compares the situation with the end of the Spanish Inquisition and its witch hunting. The Inquisition didn't make a mandate, reform or rectify anything. They just stopped the whole thing whispering about it, no law change, nothing, they just stopped hunting witches and killing and torturing them progressively. I think same thing is happening right now. Law enforcement is getting relaxed slowly and cops are getting less and less focus on drugs and minding other stuff more. They know perfectly well that is an animal that only gets stronger if you fight it. More risk, more money, more people up for the risk.

If anybody tries to hit the RC market it will be just free publicity and more customers and entrepreneurs to the whole thing. It would be very easy to catch most vendors right now and put them behind bars, but others will take their place as long as there is money to be made, and people only focused on ilegal drugs at the moment will be conscious of the posibilities. No more dealing with criminals, more purity, wider selection and cheaper price, it is a market sure to grow.

I understand some people think kids or unconscious people are better away of the RC scene, but to be honest I don't know if they are going to do much better doing adulterated drugs that might very well end up being a disguised RC as drug analysis show.

Last edited:
Back in the day there were some insane forums. I remember when TOR was relatively unknown and there was some crazy places out there. Then in the grey area it was nuts too. Crazy times. I amassed so many posts on those forums. More then one needed HR bad. Plants and animals using drugs like ignorant plants and actual animals might.... I met some seriously cool people on those forums. There were definitely many BL'ers on there. It was always like "Lulz your XXX on BL? Damn who would've thunk it.". Thanks to those forums though I was able to try an abudancec of awesome and sometimes rare chems. Also SoS. By god did I love that site. Back in the good old days when I had twenty pages of sources. The BDM anniversary is coming up too. I'd rather remember that day for Albert Hoffman's achievements though... I hope the Spanish friend is okay. They've been around forever and have always been the best. Two great companies combined eight years ago to create a masterful giant. Oh memory lane. I haven't thought about some of that stuff in a minute....

Yeah, I remember in I think 2006 some guy in China (my friend knew the source but I didn't) was selling synthetic 4-HO-DMT and synthetic DMT. It was so interesting to have been able to try pure psilocin as opposed to mushrooms. It's a lot more like mushrooms than 4-AcO-DMT is, but it's definitely different, much less of a full-body experience and more like a straight shot to breakthrough territory. And 2C-B-fly for the first time that year too I think, and DOC. And AMT, and 2C-E, and many more that year. :) I was crazy back then, I can't believe how much I used to trip.

A few of you will remember the spring/summer of 2006 in PD... can you smell the indole in the air?? That was a special time. <3

Every so often I search the archive for those old social threads... there's some great stuff in those. Sadly, the first handful of them we used to delete when they were full... we had some idea that we didn't want it all hanging around forever. But in 2007 or 2008 we started saving them.

In my opinion the more visible is the RC scene the better. War on drugs has been lost for a while. The thing is no politician is gonna go forward and recognise they were wrong. That's because it will have disastrous electoral consequences. A Spanish philosopher Antonio Escohotado who has written widely about drugs compares the situation with the end of the Spanish Inquisition and its witch hunting. The Inquisition didn't make a mandate, reform or rectify anything. They just stopped the whole thing whispering about it, no law change, nothing, they just stopped hunting witches and killing and torturing them progressively. I think same thing is happening right now. Law enforcement is getting relaxed slowly and cops are getting less and less focus on drugs and minding other stuff more. They know perfectly well that is an animal that only gets stronger if you fight it. More risk, more money, more people up for the risk.

If anybody tries to hit the RC market it will be just free publicity and more customers and entrepreneurs to the whole thing. It would be very easy to catch most vendors right now and put them behind bars, but others will take their place as long as there is money to be made, and people only focused on ilegal drugs at the moment will be conscious of the posibilities. No more dealing with criminals, more purity, wider selection and cheaper price, it is a market sure to grow.

I understand some people think kids or unconscious people are better away of the RC scene, but to be honest I don't know if they are going to do much better doing adulterated drugs that might very well end up being a disguised RC as drug analysis show.

You make very good points, I hadn't really thought of it that way. It certainly is better being able to buy your drugs online like you can buy anything else. It would be better all around if more people got their drugs that way.

You make me want to convert the 4-aco-dmt to 4-ho-dmt to try. Anyone know an easy way to do?

^Tweaker calling the stimulated wack? IDK about all that nonsense. I feel like most people reading your rants about eating half grams of meth then losing it every other day while your on probation are like "You couldn't pay me to do that...", oh wait dats me!;) For real dude its depressing and I've posted some depressing nonsense in here... I guess at least you seem to have fun when your not constantly almost getting locked up for it....:\
Forgot to say
I don't tweak entirely for fun. I mean it is fun but the whole eating sherdz and sniffing and bangin sherdz is appealing to me cause I'm fucked up emotionally and have been since I was 11 (so not from drugs). Part of why I started again and give no fucks is because of what she said about me in the club when I wasn't tweaking and I was fucked up emotionally that day and I had to hear that shit being said about me literally behind my back. As in she was standing by the bar behind me about 20 feet behind me. I'm not saying who she is but it should be obvious. Then I decided that I was gonna get it going again because she wouldn't be there for me (just to talk, not to kick it) when I asked for help so I was like nope you wanna see me be a methhead I don't need any convincing to do that shit. I was holding back because I decided to, no one was making me and it's like ok if thats how shit is gonna go then I may as well tweak. As it is I tweak only once or twice a month for a few days due to money constraints although that is gonna change. I just happen to enjoy it and it's one of the only drugs I do anymore and it's the only one I do at home for fun really.
If I had xork or most of your lives I wouldn't do the shit I do because it wouldn't be worth it because I'd have shit to lose. I've got nothing to lose.

Listen man you don't know anyones life just like I don't truly know yours. My life has not been easy. I laid it out for you but if you don't want to listen you don't want to listen. You either grow or self destruct. Sadly its basically that simple. Fuck what people think. Focus on yourself and fixing yourself instead of fuxing yourself.... Or not its your chose. Sit around wallowing in sorrow because someone called you out. Sit around and ruminate on your life. Or learn who you are. Learn how to fix your broken parts. Build them into something so beautiful no one could imagine it if they were given a million guesses. Build wings and fly. Soar through the air. Just learn to admire the sun for its beauty from a distance before you fly to close and the glue holding the wings together melts then you plummet. Your either the victim or victor. Its not always that simple but come on man! There's better hobbies and drug past times then depleting your dopamine in terrible ways that you might not be able to fully recover from eventually. Besides I'm sure you just can't see it but you probably have things to lose. Friends, family, your residence, a job, and most importantly your freedom. I've lost almost all of the above before. Your not at the bottom of the barrel yet, believe me. You don't want to be. Your only options then are to drown in the sorrow permanently or to fix everything you fucked up. Yet you could just fix yourself which is obviously your real true problem. You ever wonder why you get so low? You probably lack dopamine from the abuse to some extent at least. You've obviously had a troubled life. Listen man it takes one to know one if ya catch my drift. Don't run anymore. You've gone far enough. Sit down. Take a breath. I'm sure your exhausted from all this! Get some confidence by getting to know yourself and fixing yourself up. Spend your money on L or K or weed. Something that can bring you closer to yourself and others if you use them properly. Meth at first might be social but just like opiates once your use goes far enough all the things that were positives at first turn into negatives. Not hide you further away in more isolation. Don't do meth because someone said you do meth. What other people do and say is on their shoulders not yours unless you allow it be!

Xor, he'll yeah. Synthethic psilocin is the shit. One of my favorite "rare" treats and coincidentally exactly what I was thinking of when I wrote that! I'm not a huge fan of mushrooms or 4-AcO-DMT but I loveeeed psilocin. It seemed more tame in the emotional rollercoaster thing. Very intensified emotions but more on a linear path then all fucking over the place messy style. I haven't eaten actual mushrooms in sometime though. I really miss cheap 2c's. B, C, D, E, P, T-2, T-7. Those were the days. I remember when our Spanish friends partner before they partnered up released DOC again since the first time in a few years, purple too but highly pure. I was so excited. This awesome euro fella I met traded me a few hits of DOC plus some Bromo DFly hits for a psych that was hard for him to find in Europe but was easily available to me back in 2010 or so. I feel in love right off. Back in those days I was extracting mescaline and DMT too. I loved my briefcases with so many psych and dissociatives in them. The time I got a quarter of mescaline and had a pill bottle of white DMT was the best. Gifting people deems was the best. Got so many teary eyed hugs thanking me for those transformative experiences. I miss being able to blast off whenever the mood struck too. I also tripped so heavily back then. Doing the most ridiculous combos you could think of. I still want to do LSD, mescaline, 2c-E then vape DMT plus inhale a couple chargers again during the peak. It makes me salivate thinking about such a transcdent state!;) I could only imagine if I added a couple mgs of 3-MeO-PCP or 15mgs IM O-PCE to it. God I'm a drug pig. Or maybe elephant. Somebody better put me outta my misery before I break my mind for the final time!;);)

Last edited:
I met two of my best real-life friends from here during that time, too. :) Oh man I also wish the 2C-T-X series was still around. Well I've heard that T-21 is supposed to be making the rounds again soon, I like that one, nothing mindblowing but very euphoric and nice. I still have a little T-2, that was my favorite of them.

Remember when the only thing that was really adulterating LSD was 5-MeO-AMT? And when the only dissociatives were ketamine, DXM and PCP? Back in those days I would have guessed we'd never see ALD-52, or ETH-LAD, or AL-LAD.

I've got some t7, managed to get my hands on it two years back. Snapped it up because I knew I wouldn't see it again for a long long time, if ever. It was one of the first chems I obsessed over and caught the whole thing from. Need to get it sampled at wedinos first, because it was an odd thing to appear.

I grabbed some t7 from a china vendor a few years back but wish I had gone for the t2 instead. t7 makes me puke constantly, still have almost all I bought :(

I prefer T-2 to T-7... for me I've never broken through to that super visual, colorful, euphoric place I read about with T-7, it's never been that psychedelic even when I took enough for it to feel like too much. With T-2 I consistently get a wonderful, mescaline-like euphoria, nice visuals and an extremely useful, loving, introspective headspace.

I'll never forget the night I plugged somewhere between 15-25mgs of T-2... I had used at least a gram of it by that time and found this old sample or present someone had sent me that had been in a drawer forever. I plugged it and expected to trip hard but my god it was one of those times I was absolutely blasted. I was actually a bit worried for a minute because 30 minutes in it was still rising in intensity. That was back in my more hardcore days too so that's saying something, haha. Just one of those whimsically done things that ended up kicking your ass all over the place. I thought the bag said 15mgs but it really said 30.... T-7 for me was just harder to get perfect. To little and it was annoying. To much and it was a bit too wacky(not necessarily a bad thing though...). With the right amount though it was blissful and quite beautiful. With some people really takes a person sometime and devotion to find the sweet spot. How it was for me. Can be hit or miss. When it hits though....god damn! It was similar to T-2 just a bit different IMO. Remember cosmic Charles(of course you do!)? He would pound the T-7 into himself. I think it was one of his favorite psychedelics. I was always worried about 5-MeO-aMT but amazing L flooded and I mean flooded my area right when I started tripping. Great vials. Amazing hits. I mean these hits I'd have to say were stronger than 125mcg ALD-52. I've never tripped so hard from three hits. Taking a ten strip or more was out of this world. Miss em. Dirt cheap too.

Oh yeah man. When I saw MXE released I bought five gs immediately. I was one of the first Americans to get it besides this girl ash(she's a member here too). I snorted 150mgs over the course of several hours. Thought it wasn't worth its weight. Put it away for a couple months until my friend found it looking through my cheeks and asked about it. We sublinguled 25 or 30mgs and bam, a dissociative lover was born even more than I already loved ket and PCP. Then 3-MeO-PCP was released and I had wanted that one for years too. I never never never thought we'd see lysergamide like this... Maybe small scale down low etc but not like this.

I grabbed some t7 from a china vendor a few years back but wish I had gone for the t2 instead. t7 makes me puke constantly, still have almost all I bought :(
Ugh bro I liked T2 right and the opportunity to source some t7 came around right (this was 6 years ago) so I got one good dose 30mg right.
Accidentally spilled it on my carpet and never had the chance again :(
T7 is one of the only joints that I wanna try but have never done

Ugh bro I liked T2 right and the opportunity to source some t7 came around right (this was 6 years ago) so I got one good dose 30mg right.
Accidentally spilled it on my carpet and never had the chance again :(
T7 is one of the only joints that I wanna try but have never done

That bites dude I was literally just thinking after posting that I'd toss my multiple grams of t7 just to try t2 once. If I spilled such a dose I think I'd never get over it lol

Man you think I have all that shit to lose cause hint I don't
Not even like that I already lost that shit cause I didn't have all that shit to begin with.
I hardly call 2 or 3 grams of speed a month being super bad. I had stopped because I felt like it and wanted to see if it would make a difference. It didn't. The problems I have that I do speed for aren't caused by speed. Thing is I enjoy doing speed and if I stop fair and square and then have people exaggerating how much speed I do and how often I do it (and how I do it. I sniff it and eat it now for the most part when I do tweak) and all that and that's what youll try to present me as then fuck it I'll tweak again then. I've had no consequences from speed aside from manufactured consequences like getting sent away to rehab by probation. I've never stole anything or done anything grimy or even put shit out in the street to get speed cause it isn't like that. At the end of the day bro I'm with the shits I'm not scared to die. I've tried and at that point speed doesn't really have drawbacks anymore cause at least I'm still living if I'm doing speed.
I won't have none till next week anyway I'm just sick of hearing about how oh think of this that and the third all shit that I already don't have to even fuck up in the first place or I wouldn't do fuckin speed because I do it for fun not because I absolutely have to have it. Why do you think I won't steal for it or anything like that cause I don't need to do it I choose to spend money on it when I can

Its all up to you at the of the day. Honestly though you sound kinda scared. You let others control you via their opinion. There's a difference between giving no fucks in a good way and not giving any fucks in a bad way. I didn't have much to lose at one time. I still don't have much to lose but who cares really. The difference is I lose myself or the people I care for. That's what is not worth losing. Places? Who cares really. Items? Who cares really. Jobs? Even that's not that important. I'm not judging you man. What you do is up to you. I just wish I could've had someone to help me see the light before I almost saw eternal darkness. Some people need to learn themselves. There's always something to lose. If there wasn't why are you still here? Why not just off yourself? Cause you want to do drugs and listen to music? That seems like nonsense to me. Life truly is not important. Not mine, not yours. Unless you ascribe importance too it yourself. Once again we're just infantile blips on a huge huge map. Whether we live or die makes no difference. If you had something to do here you'd be doing it and if it was something that was going to happen in the future but you died then it was never meant to happen anyways right? Life has no purpose except what you give it. Its cool though man. You keep calling it speed but your doing meth. Something that releases something like 500 times the normal dopamine level. You think that has no consequences? So you only do it a couple times a month even though you said "for now" which made it seem like its going to increase. When your on drugs it can be hard to see their effects until you've sobered up. You once used a ton of meth from what I remember. Its the same cycle of any addict(not saying your an addict but...). Get clean, do good, think you can use a small amount at first, move to more and more. A lot of us here have been through it. Scared to die? Big deal. Death is just another beginning most likely another beginning of moving to the next phase. Suffer to get there? Big deal. People suffer everyday. I've come as close to dying as you can basically without actually biting it. I was not scared. I was excited moreover. You've gotta chose though. You. Not me. Not anyone else. Its your life. Once again man no judgements. I'm a real fuck up. I've done far worse then use every once in awhile. I also didn't steal, lie, or cheat. That didn't make it okay for me though. Instead of killing myself slowly hiding away I should've just got it over with. That's how I used to think sometimes anyways. I still don't exactly want live but I'm here so why not. Life isn't all fun and games. Sometimes you do very little to nothing to have undeserving things befall you. Acceptance and forgiveness is some of the strongest drugs around though. Living in the moment. Mindfulness. Meditation. Forgiving but not forgetting the reasons I had to learn certain lessons. There's a lot that can make it easier. These words aren't even so much specifically for you Llama. There for anyone who might be able to find truth and a bit of help from them even if its only me from my experiences. Just take care man. Sometimes others can see the things you can't. That doesn't even mean there is anything to see really its just an interesting fact to note....

Status
Not open for further replies.