Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2 ecstasy pills - Experienced - paranoia on extasy, worst trip ever

mialei

Greenlighter
last saturday night my boyfriend and i decided to take some E (pinkish stamped with Rolls Royce one side, 200mg other side) to listen to some music and dance in our house as we do every now and then.

they started working rather fast, about 20 mins later we dosed we were both slightly shaking and the comeup was kind of weird. i didn't feel the warm blanket that i always feel when the E first hits. the peak was fine and everything was normal for about an hour and a half. there was euphoria but i felt like something was missing. there were times where i felt like there was a built up in my body but i couldn't peak properly. but overall, things were fine and i was having fun.
everything changed when the second pill hit though. i started to feel really strange and just dissociated. it was really hard to keep track of a conversation without forgetting what we were talking about. it almost felt psychedelic which is why i'm struggling to explain what i felt but overall dissociation seems like the right word. i was just so out of everything. my boyfriend was just laying down on the bed and watching the colourful lights. it was also really hard for him to talk and his eyes were rolling really bad. everything started to annoy me. i didnt feel like dancing or doing anything. even sitting down, just existing was very hard work for some reason. my boyfriend's face would morph and i started to see patterns around which has only happened to me once after taking 5 pills. i never thought it was possible to trip this hard on only 2 pills. i had one more to take but the experience was just so damn intense that i said no to taking more E for the first time in my life.

im experienced with many substances including psychedelics such as LSD and no trip has ever bothered me this much. i just couldnt feel comfortable in my own body and was alert all the time as if something bad was happening. i felt stuck for about 2 hours and then just forced myself to sleep.

when i woke up, i googled our pills and apparently some kid died at a rave after taking a pill that looks exactly like ours. they say that it contained PMA. we dont live in the same country tho but could it possibly be the same pill?
its been almost 48 hours now but my my kidneys are really sore. they hurt when i try to walk and im just so worried that i permanently damaged them or something. please share if you have ever experienced anything similar bc im verry confused.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ecstasy
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_healthissues
exptype_bodyload
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
48 hrs isn't that long to he thinking about permanent damage.

Give it some time.

Don't take mutltiple unknown untested pills.

Also if I understand your post...you took two 2oo mg pills of what you believed to be MDMA. 4oo mg of MDMA is an overdose

48 hrs isn't that long to he thinking about permanent damage.

Give it some time.

Don't take mutltiple unknown untested pills.

Also if I understand your post...you took two 2oo mg pills of what you believed to be MDMA. 4oo mg of MDMA is an overdose

well i mean it was stamped with 200mg but i doubt that it had any MDMA at all in it

Sorry you had a shit time. There's been lots of different Rolls Royce pills floating about from multiple sources, some of which are very dodgy and have killed people.

Had a night on some yellow ones a few years ago. There was definitely something off about them I can remember feeling really cold and quite dysphoric.

if your worried go to a hospital and get checked out.

say whatever cover story you need to but honestly get checked out. for kidneys you want to know what your creatinine levels are.

Acute Kidney Injury is real and it can heal and recover but it has more success if you know what is happening rather than sitting at home worrying

LOOK UP DANCE SAFE!!!! or learn about Reagent Testing ---Be safe and be Smart next time ....!:unsure: