• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Dragon Ball Fighterz

SharedHalucination

Bluelighter
Best Dragonball fighting game in YEARS. There is currently a beta running for Xbox One and PS4. However the beta is having problems with players not being able to join a match.

Publishers/Dev are vowing to extend beta if network issues persist. Beta runs till Jan 16th 9 AM CET if they do not extend.

I am personally very excited for this game. If they can fix the network issues for final release it is totally worth $60.

pnrdfg5bwwdhlpnwmc4c.png

Please tell my I am not the only Dragonball fan on BL! lmao

Official release is slated for January 26th in USA.

Start the discussion my fellow druggies:)

UPDATE: BETA HAS BEEN EXTENDED BY 24 HOURS!

Last edited:
Okay well servers are shit on X1.. I can only play the trial fight (demo). Pre order cancelled until servers are proven stable. Gameplay is amazing but I refuse to shell out $60 for solely local multiplayer.

Addicting.

9/10 easy!

See now, you say that: "9/10 easy!" but watch, I'll pick this game up and be overwhelmed immediately.

I really hate fighting games these days. Mortal Kombat on Sega was cool but I've always sucked at combo's, and that typically translates into instant death against good players or tedious, monotonous gameplay against the AI.

I'd love a Dragon Ball RPG, though.

Combos are amazing man. My bread and butter, can remember the complex shit, but the simple special moves, not on your life.

See now, you say that: "9/10 easy!" but watch, I'll pick this game up and be overwhelmed immediately.

I really hate fighting games these days. Mortal Kombat on Sega was cool but I've always sucked at combo's, and that typically translates into instant death against good players or tedious, monotonous gameplay against the AI.

I'd love a Dragon Ball RPG, though.

Thats cool, just a genre preference. Its really not too bad to get into tho. Also being the fan of the series creates bias. Just gets a 9/10 from me.

Dragonball games are far from over! I would like to play a legit one too.

nH6Tek1.png

Found this to be pretty funny=D

Last edited:
Oh my god, that chart is perfect.

I'll probably get the game eventually. Next time I binge-watch some anime, most likely.

I'm sort of a semi-pro fighting game player, so I will definitely be checking this out soon.

Apparently the full 8 character DLC pack.

1)Bardock - Meh. We'll see how he plays.

2)Broly - Yes! Gotta have Broly

3)Cooler- Yes! Cool character.

4)Base Goku - Meh. If this was the case they should have made the current Goku SS3. Now we have SS Goku, SSB Goku, Goku Black, Bardock (Goku identical father).

5)Base Vegeta -Not a big deal to me.

6)Fused Zamasu - Personally not excited for this character. Goku Black is good enough (it Is Zamasu)

7)Vegito - Hype lol. Will end up being over used by player population but glad they are getting him in the mix and hope they dont OP him.

8) Android 17 - Glad hes being added but should have been apart of the original roster not DLC.

So I have finally narrowed down my mains:)

SSB Vegeta
SS Trunks
Frieza

Just can play so fluid with them. I will probably swap out Frieza for Broly once he drops depending on his skillset.

WebbedEnragedCurlew-max-1mb.gif

Just feel like a badass using him. Fun to turn Friezas (2nd) Final Form especially when you change his color scheme before the match.