documentary / interview on steroids

kingqueen1

Bluelighter
Does anyone have an interesting documentary or some thoughts on steroids generally to advise ?

Iam making research on nmda antagonist (PCP, mxe family) on their nootropic effects, good or bad but i was interesting myself in the way steroids work, however I don't expect much than an hour relaxing with documentary media, but it as well fascinating for me even if I feel like steroids are mostly used for Mass and body looking which mean cannot expect any healthy improving, which I will say the same on psychede that way, however the receptor playing a role there are much more role precise than the one for psychedelic i think, someone correct me on this if needed,but I suspect that nmda antagonist can be in some way some brain steroids, which all the risk it have offcourse, most of the interesting stuff I found are on ncbi but there not much research anymore or not as I expect compare to the potential of them as well as steroids where the effect is really "visible"

Steroids can be beneficial to one's health. If you browse around you can see the health benefits for the aging/deficient male to be on trt vs staying at low test. The mental benefits alone were worth it to me.

That was the longest sentence I've ever read. Not sure what the question was but I'll go with what serotonin said^

sorry about that I have this tendency to do this and lost some people on the way , but yeah for making it short I been sceptical on human playing genetics nowadays and get real benefits, which iam thinking did properly it can work, as well as psychs, however I was more asking for opinions of people who knows steroids about that

Serotonin did you substain the benefits of your trt after stopping or you are still on it?

Are you talking about their impact on psychological function or their efficacy at performance enhancing?

Well their performance enhancing in a visible way cannot be denied at least in the gym, im wondering their impact on their long term effects if used at proper dosage on global health improving, side effects if any on these same low dosage; we can take the testosterone to be more precise

I stay on at least 200mg of test a week year round. Been on about 4 years now. Doctors wanted to label me as bipolar (cyclothymic) or depressed but moods have leveled out since being on. The lows are much more manageable and don't last nearly as long. I abused opioids through puberty so it wouldn't be a surprise if that is what caused natural low levels after I got clean. I believe I was around 400 or so when I was tested before starting gear (approximately a month before starting). As for health markers, nothing negative even up to 600/week test.

That is interesting, 200mg look like an heavy dose for human compare to the fact at the puberty it say the body will produce 6mg, which make more than 30x the normal amount, it look really a lot and as for now you dont like to have much side effect, but not so much improvement as well, i wonder if the body is processing all this test, im as well wondering about the effect on the kidney of all this, however i have read a bit 3 studies on ncbi that im linking beside and im pretty surprised how safe the stuff look at least on the short term and middle term, not ignoring some cardiovascular effect and other side effects though but as i said previously for a outsider point of view the dosage docs prescribe look really heavy

Risks of testosterone replacement therapy in men
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3897047/

Adverse effects of testosterone replacement therapy: an update on the evidence and controversy
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4212439/

Testosterone for the aging male; current evidence and recommended practice
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2544367/

200mg a week puts me around 800 total test. Blood work comes back fine but I've never had more thorough exams of my kidneys to see if they're impacted physically at all.

I've been on between 400-1800mg for the last several years and no issues. Cholesterol is off sometimes but has more to do with the other anabolics than the test.

There's plenty of evidence showing safe long term use and, if nothing else, we can look at lots and lots of people from the 1970s and 1980s who presumably abused the drugs as well and deduce some amount of info.

Testosterone produced in the body doesn't really equate to exogenous administration mg for mg from what I've seen on bloods though, may also be due to ester weight some.

There was a long term study released on TRT patients within the last couple years that show improvement in health risks and other factors.

That is a good point, the bioavailability must be far from the body metabolism, it easyly verifiable however by looking if there people on dosage close the natural amount and get effect from it