View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to get most outa my ketamine trrip

CousinCocaine

Bluelighter
So I put approx 220mg of liquid ketamine up my nose using a syringe without a needle. Then 15min later I do it again, for a total of 440mg. Even though a lot was lost to the drip (usually take oral ketamine) enough absorbed to get me REALLY high. So my question is how can I make the most of this trip? (cause I?ll either be getting a lot more K very soon or none for quite awhile). Whar music (currently listening to Dark Side Of The Moon. Yeah I realize that?s kinda clich? but I don?t care lol), environment or whatever enhances the high? I really wanna enjoy this, which I am but, I thought more experienced users could give me advice on how to enjoy it even more.

I do have a decent tolerance btw

Thanks in advance for any replies

Just put on some music that you enjoy, find a comfortable seat with some cushions, or even a bed, and just enjoy the ride IMO.

I think dissociatives in general, at least the sedating ones like Ketamine, are far less setting-dependent in general than most other psychedelics because there's only so much interaction with the outside environment you're gonna have anyway. Obviously make sure to be a place you're not gonna be disturbed, and anyone who lives with you or is around you at the time is aware of the effects of K... but this is just basic harm reduction.

Anyway in my experience music will generally lead to a more internally focused trip, I have just assumed you're talking about actually holing here, you can also try watching a TV show or film or something and in my experience you might start to feel like part of the plot and like the people are actually talking to you and stuff, this can be an interesting experience too but now I generally consider this kind of trip to be less rewarding and memorable than the totally internal ones.

Can't really think of much else to suggest since basically anything you do on K is going to involve you sitting somewhere and not moving around very much (again, hole or close-to-hole doses assumed, obviously if you wanna dose lower you could try a whole bunch of other stuff).

Anyway in my experience music will generally lead to a more internally focused trip, I have just assumed you're talking about actually holing here, you can also try watching a TV show or film or something and in my experience you might start to feel like part of the plot and like the people are actually talking to you and stuff, this can be an interesting experience too but now I generally consider this kind of trip to be less rewarding and memorable than the totally internal ones.

Watching Full Metal Jacket on ket is awesome! :)