• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time post, simple question.. Codeine/Prometh and Hydrocodone?

chillbroh

Greenlighter
Hi there, new to this place let me know if this is out of place of I'm doing something wrong!

I'm fairly new to codeine and recently got my hands on some. I sipped about 2oz Promethazine/Codeine about 10 hours ago and is still feeling a little drowsy,
the question is in your opinion, would it be pretty safe for me to take 2x Hydrocodone 5/325 and 1x Hydrocodone 10/325 safely? I'm is also pretty heavyset,
around 300 lbs if that makes any difference. thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
First off people don't swim on here it's pointless and confusing. In answer to your question I would say your opiate tolerance is a little low. In the interests of harm reduction I would save the hydros for another time. It might just be a waste as you'll probably nod out and go to a deep sleep.

Hi. If you are new to codeine, may I assume you are also new to hydrocodone? The answer would depend on what you're accustomed to taking. If you have no tolerance yet to the hydro pills, maybe start with the 5 mg tablet and you can work your way up as needed.

p.s. I fixed your post as we don't swim here :)

Hi. If you are new to codeine, may I assume you are also new to hydrocodone? The answer would depend on what you're accustomed to taking. If you have no tolerance yet to the hydro pills, maybe start with the 5 mg tablet and you can work your way up as needed.

p.s. I fixed your post as we don't swim here :)

Sorry! Thanks for the corrections! And no, I'm not new to the hydros, I've been using them about a year about 3 weeks at a time with approx a 2 week break after each 3 weeks. The 20/975 is my typical dose. I'm not worried about nodding off, just don't know much about any possible interactions. Thanks for your quick responses!