• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⫸STICKY⫷ How to send a sample to wedinos help please?

Small_town_casual

Bluelighter
Right so I want to send something off to get tested as it doesn't seem right, the first step says...

"If the sample is a powder make sure that it is secured before being placed into a WEDINOS bag / leak proof container. The sample can be secured by wrapping it in paper, cling film or foil for example."

Does this mean just put it in a snap/zip lock baggie or something? There's no special WEDINOS bag is there? Just that's the impression I'm getting :sus: any advise from anyone that has sent off for testing would be much appreciated as in what you put the sample in, the kind of bag you used, thanks

Are you following these instructions?

http://www.wedinos.org/db/sample_testing

The special bag you only get from certain locations in wales IIRC and is supplied to some hospitals/police stations/homeless services. Putting it in a snap/zip lock baggie is fine - though double bagging is better, make sure to write the sample ref on it, that's what I did and it got tested fine

When I sent a powder sample in the past, I put it in a paper wrap, wrapped that in cling film & put it in a small sealy bag
The sample & completed form then went in a small jiffy bag with a bit of parcel tape over the flap & off it went

As long as the sample is securely sealed, but accessible for WEDINOS to actually open on delivery, it's up to you how you package your sample

Make sure you follow the instructions on the form to the letter, particularly:

WEDINOS is a harm reduction project, and reflects trends in substance use. It is therefore important that samples are submitted with a completed 'Effects Record' and correct postcode information, including samples from outside of Wales. This does not affect your anonymity.

Any samples with web generated reference numbers (WXXXXXX) that do not have a completed 'Effects Record' or conflicting information re: correct postcode will not have their results published.

Only the first 4 letters of your postcode are required but you won't get a result if it arrives stamped with a different postal area to that stated on your form

^Do postcodes get stamped on packages? I'm sure I had a sample refused for that.

Thanks for all the advice guys I'll just bang it in a clip bag then a bigger clip and and write the ref number on, or even put in the bag a piece of paper with the ref number written down, infact I'll do both incase the ref num comes off the bag.

Just got some Xanax bars and these ones are a bit soft, don't make a snapping sound when you split them like ones in the past have which makes me think they could be a snides?? Did read up about it can be storage and you never know how long they've been sat there but personally I just think it's a weaker press as I know you can buy the Xanax 2 press die fairly easily and obviously if that's the case I can't imagine them having as strong a preser.

But once again thank you for the advice guys

Oh god, I got lost in Royal Mail land then, checking what I thought - they state:
However, postmarks always include a date
and corresponding post town to give an indication
of when and where a particular item
of mail was posted or sorted

I think the RM claim to 'always' do this is a little weak though, as a lot of my post arrives not having been stamped at all so I can re-cycle the stamp

I'm guessing that may have been the case on the sample results on the WEDINOS site that just have the postcode as 'ENGLAND' on a lot of the results I just looked at - wouldn't have thought you'd be penalised if your sample had no postmark on it, just if it it had a different area to the one on your form

Oh - I put a fake welsh postcode. Oops. So they accept them from England?

Small_town_casual - my experience of the xanax 2 bars is that they are consistent and as advertised, although obviously this should be held up to scrutiny. I'd be interested to see your results if you wouldn't mind posting them here!

The ones I was concerned with were similar to the xanax 2 bars except they were smaller and had a printed letter/number code, something like Gxxx, the x's being numbers. They were smaller than the xanax 2 bars and a sample submitted to wedinos had some kind of opiod inside.

Oh - I put a fake welsh postcode. Oops. So they accept them from England?

Yes! 8(
Just make sure you post it from the area postcode you stated on the form
The info and instructions on how to provide a sample just need to be read & followed carefully

Fake postcodes are easily spotted.

Fortunately, there is no shortage of websites where you can look up an address starting with the postcode. I'm not going to name any names, but they are easy enough to find.

I've had a few samples tested and never had a problem. They test for all regions of UK so no need for a fake Welsh postcode. I've only ever sent powders which I put in a tinfoil wrap, inside a baggie which had the reference code written on, inside a padded envelope. They have become a bit slower the past while. The last sample I sent took just over three weeks to get posted. Just make sure to search now and again with your reference code because your results can appear a page or two back, depending on the reference code.

sorry to bump this but I'd realy like to get this Wedinos sample sent off today and the form doesn't really make it clear whether that last section is for me or them to fill in

Just sign and date under 'completing form' - that's it

not true - you do have to sign the wedinos form - obviously a fake signature will do

No you don't, this is completely incorrect.

The wedinos system is very strict and you need to make sure you get everything right. But you absolutely do not have to sign the bottom of the form, unless you're submitting it via an organisation (i.e a drug rehab service/the NHS/whatever).

After numerous rejected samples (& the confusing nature of the form) I've mastered the art of wedinos submissions, and my general form would look something like this:

vSbfbDu.png

I would place the MDMA in a capsule, inside a sealed clear baggie with a sticky label with the wedinos code on, then place that inside another sealed clear baggy, again with a sticky label containing the wedinos code. Stick that in a sealed jiffy bag and post.

Didn’t realise that, sorry for the bad info!

You weren't wrong at all.

really? So I just sign a fake name and date it?

No, that would actually potentially invalidate your submission, because they might realise you're not submitting from a relevant organisation.

No you don't, this is completely incorrect.

The wedinos system is very strict and you need to make sure you get everything right. But you absolutely do not have to sign the bottom of the form, unless you're submitting it via an organisation (i.e a drug rehab service/the NHS/whatever).

After numerous rejected samples (& the confusing nature of the form) I've mastered the art of wedinos submissions, and my general form would look something like this:

vSbfbDu.png

I would place the MDMA in a capsule, inside a sealed clear baggie with a sticky label with the wedinos code on, then place that inside another sealed clear baggy, again with a sticky label containing the wedinos code. Stick that in a sealed jiffy bag and post.

You weren't wrong at all.

No, that would actually potentially invalidate your submission, because they might realise you're not submitting from a relevant organisation.
Yeah, I was sure that those were boxes for another service and that the sender didn’t need to sign there. I’ve had all the kids I dealt with not sign it and they all got their sample results.