View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD + Smarites

SoundClown

Greenlighter
Hey guys! So I'm getting some liquid lsd for the first time and I had a question (and just fyi I'm using these for personal consumption).

If I dipped candy (i.e. smarties, pez, etc.) in the lsd, would I get a good trip on each candy or would i be better off getting blotter? Thanks in advance!

I think you'd be better off using something that can absorb the liquid, than something with a shiny outer-coating, i think.
Sugar cubes, for instance.

You don't dip, you put a drop of the liquid on it. And Spacejunk's advice is solid, but you could maybe drop it on Smarties and let the liquid evaporate.

Just use a sugar cube, if you really want the asthetic of sweetness, dose a sugar cube and then eat a smartie. Weird though, I've never had the urge to do LSD on candy xD although I have candyflipped! Haha best wishes

If you are caught with acid laced sweets/candy you are in for a hell of a time as they will say you were trying to sell to kids.

In saying that I'd use a bit of cookie, you can even put say a drop in each 1/4 of the cookie so it can be absorbed and inconspicuous then eat what you need.