• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lorazepam 2.5mg from Croatia.

mrbenn

Greenlighter
Hi there, I'm a longtime lurker of Bluelight and yesterday decided to join. I've a question I'd love to ask anyone with any experience of using 2.5mg pills of Lorazepam from a pharmacy in Croatia. But I heard they were quite good. I have sort of mid tolerance to Diazepam as I don't take them daily and sometimes have weeks of absence. But when I take them, I take around 40 mg usually at night two hours before bed and after a night of stimulant use.
I've heard really good stories about Lorazepam and equally bad. Well on first night I took 5mg's and felt basically nothing, yet after reading somewhere that's quite a high dose of them. Well tonight I took 10mg's and only feel a very slight peace and calmness. I might add, I'm over 100 kilos and 6ft 2. Has anyone else ever tried these pills. They are yellow 2.5 's and have no markings on one side and a funny sort of italic 'G' imprint on the other.
Apologies in advance if this thread in the wrong place. I'm on a mobile phone at the moment and everything's fricking 10 times more difficult to navigate. Anyway, thanks for any input. If any.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to Bluelight. I'm not personally familiar with these pills but with lorazepam in general, the effects can be subtle. If your tolerance to diazepam is roughly 40 mg then I'd think 10 mg of lorazepam would have made you sleepy at least. Just to make you aware, we don't allow names of pharmacy sources but when you're not getting them legitimately prescribed, you run the risk of obtaining substandard pills.

Thanks for the reply T. I did do a bit of research before taking them and they are pharma grade. Was expecting a nicer time. It ended up 12.5 mg i'd actually taken 5 x 2.5mg. A nice peaceful feeling but with no hint of euphoria and i'd never recommend these for insomnia as I've seen written in other places. I wonder if certain benzos can have more or less of an effect on certain people. Anyway , Lorazepam, gets 1 out of 5 from me. Thanks for the welcome and pharmacy naming has been noted. (Kinda expected it wouldn't be right)

I'm prescribed lorazepam. 10mg is a very heavy dose.

I'm prescribed lorazepam. 10mg is a very heavy dose.

I thought that too, until I tried it. I think I just have a natural tolerance to it. I remember once going for an operation where the doctors didn't want me be under a general anaesthetic but just like on a high end of drowsiness, they gave me 3 different hits of Lorazepam in my I.V. tube and all I felt was completely stoned and happy when I should have been monged out. I have bought diazepam from the same supplier and they are definately European Pharma grade.