L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why men love blowjobs

Pearson92

Greenlighter
Hi everyone I'm curious why my husband insist I give him blowjobs we've been married 3 years and dated 3 years I'd like people to enlighten me

Well it seems odd on insisting, I think it should be enjoyable for both. But does he go down on you? If he's good and makes you flop like a fish then there's your answer. It feels fucking awesome!

It's all about the woman being subservient, it's a really degrading act and so it makes you feel like you're king of the world when a girl is willing to degrade herself for your pleasure.

It's all about the woman being subservient, it's a really degrading act and so it makes you feel like you're king of the world when a girl is willing to degrade herself for your pleasure.
I feel quite the opposite, ttytt. in my opinion, a woman has a lot of power over a man when she has his penis in her mouth. if she wants, she can take full control over the situation, take you to the edge etc. I don't see how it is degrading either, since I don't feel degraded when going down on her.

and yeah if oral sex is done right, the sensation is fantastic.

I mean yeah, she can bite your dick off, but she doesn't. It's still a subservient act.

that's a bit far CG

For me, it's such a great feeling. It's nice to just lay back and not work. It can be completely romantic and empowering.

Is it a subservient/degrading act when I go down on her for hours? Granted it's a rare occasion that I do it that long for multiple orgasms, but I don't see it as subservient or degrading. I quite enjoy it.

Some of my favorite orgasms have been from just straight head.

It's pretty interesting to see CG and bagseed having somewhat conflicting/opposing views on the subservient/dominance thing. I don't really see it either way, personally, so my answer to thread question:

"Why do men love blowjobs"

Because somebody is sucking on your cock. I mean, need I say more, really?

Hi everyone I'm curious why my husband insist I give him blowjobs we've been married 3 years and dated 3 years I'd like people to enlighten me
Seriously? This has got to be a troll post. Do you enjoy getting oral? There's your answer.

Well, I am not a man, so I can't speak for why they like blowjobs, but I would assume it would be he same as why a lot of women like receiving oral sex. It feels REALLY good. Be that as it may, if I EVER thought my significant other felt that my giving him oral sex was a subservient act or I was degrading myself, I would be gone in a heartbeat!!! The most important thing about oral sex, is that no one should feel they have to give it or receive it. Not everyone likes oral sex, and there is nothing wrong with that.

I feel like either way, man giving woman or vice versa, is a subservient act. One party is enjoying while the other is working. It's putting the pleasure of the other above your own. Don't get me wrong, I go down. I don't really care to though and only bother when I'm really high on something.

I feel like either way, man giving woman or vice versa, is a subservient act. One party is enjoying while the other is working. It's putting the pleasure of the other above your own. Don't get me wrong, I go down. I don't really care to though and only bother when I'm really high on something.

Cream Gravy - Well, I can certainly see why you feel the way you do about it being a "subservient" act. You do not enjoy giving it, so your mindset is different than someone who does. I think it is unfortunate that you feel this is something you have to do when you don't care to. Even more unfortunate that you have to be high if you do do it. I sure would not want to feel that I ever had to do something sexually that I did not want to do. It seems to me it defeats the purpose of why you make love with another person in the first place.

Yeah it probably is my circumstances that give me this view. My woman only gives it to me when she's drunk, she finds the act revolting and awkward, asks me to look away or turn off the lights when she does it. When other girls have given it to me in the past I've felt the same though. Maybe they enjoy it, most other girls I've been with are much more willing to do the deed.

It can be about that, and to be honest its awesome when it is but its boring to always do that.

I guess people get different things from it. I certainly enjoy the submission aspect, and the control and sometimes the degradation (if she wants to that is) but its also like this:

It's nice to just lay back and not work. It can be completely romantic and empowering.

Totally. Its like the most relaxed and content you can feel in a way. Maybe only topped by having her naked on all fours in front of you. :D

Its just a myth no one likes blowjobs.

Ok, fine i love them. But equally love giving oral. IF i had to pick one i would probably have to go with going down on a woman than geting head. Very hard choice though. Each too there own.

So do you want to go into blowjob retirement? haha Sounds like you're over giving him oral sex.

Guys love it because it feels amazing, if it's done right. My b/f loves watching me do it and he loves when I swallow. I'm not a fan of swallowing, but I do it for him occasionally because he is incredible at going down on me.
He's an incredible lover all-around.

Does your husband give you oral sex at all? If he doesn't and only wants you to service him, that's very selfish and I wouldn't blame you for not doing it.

There is no rocket science to the question. It feels really good. In the pecking order of things, (pun intended) a hand feels good, a mouth feels better and a vagina is best, at least in my opinion. A mouth, like a vagina, is warm and slick, like a vagina, but the vagina doesn't have a tongue. With practice, the tongue can greatly enhance the feelings the mouth provides. For me, it has nothing to do with subservience but it may for others.

I have always freely enjoyed performing (applause) oral sex on a woman and will even lick the little butt hole if that turns her on more. I've been licking and pleasing women with my mouth a long time and it's more than just pleasing her. It is enjoyable for me to do as I have learned to love the taste. Beyond that, in combination with the fingers, or other fun objects, it really pleases a woman and to me, that's what sex is about, pleasing each other.

There are women that seem to greatly enjoy giving a blow job. I've known a few of those in my lifetime and it was obvious that was true. They are aggressive with it, not in a painful way of course, and do all they can to bring you pleasure.

It matters not to me where the final product of the act goes. Whether it is swallowed, spit out or pulled out to spill wherever, all is fine with me. Those that insist on the woman digesting the matter, probably are really into control issues. Again, some women really seem to like to ingest it but anyway is fine with me.