• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine makes me super calm

arksenu

Bluelighter
I'm with my friends and we're doing coke. They started earlier than me and right now they are geeked and are rambling non stop.

I'm two lines in and I feel incredible calm and almost stoned. Like instead of talking I'm just sitting and staring at nothing (but I feel good af).

The first line I snorted, my nose went numb and when the effects kicked in i felt jittery and anxious. Second line put me on my ass and now I'm just super calm.

I find personally I'm the same after the first few lines or hour maybe 2. Though once the initial high fades I'm usually pretty geeked and doing more doesn't bring back the calm feeling.

Coke never got me geeked, always just made me calm, yeah I had energy, but no desire to use it. Then again I was an iv user, totally different animal.

Good coke makes me calm as well. Some kind of calm stimulation. Coke that's been cut to shit gives me a way more 'dirty' stimulating feeling.

Yeah coke in itself is a nice, clean, lightly stimulating high.

Are you possibly ADHD? I am, and crack (as well as most other uppers except caffeine) always made me feel calm. I remember the first time I tried crack. Everyone else there doing it was like WAHHHHHHH and I was totally chill and calm. If I took a high dose of a stimulant then yes it would make me feel stimulated. But a low or normal dose always made me feel calm.

Yes you have ADHD. Same thing with me and stimulants. It amuses my friends.

Good coke makes me want to just sit down with energy but I don’t want to walk around and dance but definitely not calm. I always wanna to be doing something but just sitting down or sitting drinking with friends. Online gaming is literally perfect for coke. Get to chat to people, good reflex’s ahhhh yeah.

Yes, good coke induces a zen-esque, hyperaware and content state in me as well: not a confidence booster per se, but rather a way of breaking free from the prison of the skull, allowing you to act without pervasion from the infinitely large, perpetually ongoing thoughts keeping you hostage.