• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Tried meth last night for the first time.

The worst part of it is, most people will never admit that it's a problem, they want to keep using, it's not an addiction, it's medication. Makes you feel normal.

Wow guys I am amazed at all of the responses! I will respond as best as I can.

I completely get what you are saying with the analogy to sex, because I feel the exact same way to my meth experience. I've always been a high-seeker, even as a child I always wanted to explore ways to alter my perception. I think the real reason meth is insidious, as you put it, is because it seems so non-threatening.

It wasn't overpowering for me, I just felt better and more in control overall. That's the complete opposite of my past abuse with opiates. The first time I really got messed up on pills, it was insanely overpowering. I couldn't move, I was completely immobilized with pure euphoria. The next day, I thought "wow, I better not do this ever again because it's way too good." And that is still my mindset with opiates, I know I can't seek them because if I do I will go full blown junkie. With meth, it was awesome, but I never felt out of control. Definitely going to stay away from it for a bit, though.

I know this is literally what every tweaker has said, but I really don't think i'll reach the point of injecting or putting meth up my ass. I almost put morphine up my ass, but decided against it. I'm not currently addicted to anything besides nicotine, but I have been addicted to opiates in the past.

I've pretty much accepted the fact than I am a high-chaser, I'm just trying to figure out if I can manage it or not.
I'm a pretty smart person, overall, I realize that actions have consequences and I'm not a naive drug user. I have a friend who is a BAD heroin addict, I don't see him much anymore, but when I do, it reminds me of the dangers of addiction.

I'm a high chaser too Jim. The crumbs up the ass comment made me LMAO because that's exactly how it went for me. Sigh. I hate being so predictable. It's actually good to rotate your ROA's though. Long term smoking will damage your lung capacity. Eating will give you a mouthful of sores and long term snorting will give you a uni-nostril. I've never had any issues with booty bumping and there's no tell-tale signs like track marks announcing your hobby to friends, family and co-workers. Most importantly it gives your body parts a break when you rotate.

The other thing you can rotate if your chasing highs is different drugs. I've had a blast on other substances and it will give your body a break from meth, although admittedly once I found meth I lost interest in the others.

I'm just trying to figure out if I can manage it or not.
I'm a pretty smart person, overall, I realize that actions have consequences and I'm not a naive drug user. .

I Used Coke , adderral , Opiates , LSD , MDMA all with no issues, id get high and then not touch it for weeks or months at a time, Meth is different, I Want to stop but my Brain don't want to stop, In a constant battle with myself and I'm loosing. I don't Go out and steal and rob to get money for my fix, I hold down a Job as a supervisor go to work everyday eat everyday Sleep Almost everyday Most ill stay up is 48Hours( My first time using it lasted 7 Days and I had a break from reality ... not fun at all) When you play with this substances you are Dancing with the devil

Well, my friend, good luck. When I was high the other night, I wrote in my journal for hours about my feelings and other shit. One of the things I wrote about is the importance of willpower and how your attitude is the most important factor when talking about drug use. Ironic how my advice to you is a result of your vice... but You can do it bro. I battled bad opiate withdrawals and it is shit. But all you have to do is fucking try and say "hey, I'm going to do this for my own mental health." Doing it for the sake of your family and friends is important too. But none of it matters unless you are quitting for you.
Best wishes mate!

That's the thing, I never seeks out meth. My buddy happened to have it with him, it was his first time too. I don't seek drugs anymore, but if they are near me I usually partake. I'm trying to figure out how to be a sustainable junkie basically.

If you seek to be a "sustainable junkie" your best bet is to reconsider having meth as you DOC.
Taking just a few Dexedrine pills once per month is a way more realistic plan than smoking crystal.

Or eating your meth. Only ate (not snort/smoke) a morning dose today, and can compare to same dose smoke-only, before actually leaving the house to be productive (I'm not a complete shut-in, just damn near).

The smoked dose got me pretty spun, but it was too much for public merchandiser setup instruction following. Like, embarrassing.

Oral dose was smoother coming on, definitely still a bit stupid with multi-tasking, but functional with a positive mood that lasts longer. And, I bet, a lot easier to maintain. You might even be able to keep a sleep schedule.

Me, I'll probably wind up filling a salt shaker and use it every "meal*".

*Poptarts and ice cream sandwiches

My meth meals, usually consisted of high protein, had to force myself to do it, that's why I never looked like a tweaker.

I actually cook from scratch six nights a week for my parents. And when tweaking, barely eat it, go round back after, grab an ice cream bar.

Something about fermented dairy products, so much yogurt.

(I think it's the cold moist thing, with a dried out filmy tweaker mouth after smoking)

Lol I used to drink literally gallons of water. And eat things like almonds, protein bars, and the like. I was in shape while all my friends were stringy tweakers, lol made me the king of tweakers.

Although I never tried meth, I have experience with the total lack of appetite on amphetamine sulphate, aMT, and Methylone, and my fav food is yoghurt with isolated whey protein powder, cashew butter, a low GI sugar called Isomaltulose, and either cocoa powder or raspberry jam, really a saver, allows me to swallow an incredible amount of calories well divided between protein, fats and carbs, it is digested easy and fast.

That cocoa powder might be a bigger vasodilator than the b-vitamins.

When I'm going in a session, it's less about appetite, as it is getting too distracted by shiny things, or more likely too absorbed in something, like a post here on the interaction of turmeric, kratom, black pepper, and agmatine.

(wouldn't do anything. The Kratom would work)

+I tried for the first time in march last year. my ex wanted me to try it and went on such a binge that he sold his motorcycle to be able to buy dope. I told him I don't want to have anything to do with it and wouldn't you know 2 weeks later we break up and everything is my fault in our 3.5 year relationship including him selling his motorcycle. to say the least i have had some on and off since then and actually have learned some pretty cool tricks but I don't HAVE to have it, It's kike snow, like it but don't have to have it. now my cbd related pot...yeah but i only use it for pain not recreationally.

The hope is that you control the drug it does not control you but depending on personalities....

Easily the most pleasant and enjoyable high I've ever experienced, the come down was easier to deal with compared to drugs like LSD, MDMA, or MDA. It was nothing like what the media portrays the drug as. Yes, of course, it has the ability to take over peoples lives through addiction, but I wasn't acting that out of the ordinary. What I mean is, I didn't turn into some monster only hungry for more meth...ok maybe a little bit BUT STILL.
When I'm on LSD for example, my appearance can sometimes look like a pale ghost (lol). But on meth I felt more confident in myself, more in-tuned with my surroundings, going off on tangents, crystal clear thought, and a whole lot of dopamine. It was way more low-key and not in your face, I never felt out of control. Granted, I know it was my first time, that's why I'm looking to this forum for tips on how to stay away from it.
After I smoked, everything became more interesting, and I felt more productive (less lazy) than usual. My first thought was "this would be a great study tool"(I'm a college student. 2nd year), but I realize that's a risky road to go down. Everything about the experience is aesthetically pleasing to me for some reason. Lighting under the pipe, hitting that spot, watching the smoke swirl around itself. I never used aderral or anything in high school for academic purposes, I did it off and on in high school at parties. I guess I can briefly state my drug history....
My first "love" was pills; opiates. I started with hydrocodone and then just branched out from there. I abused opiates in high school, and that was back in 2014-2015. I try and stay away from opiates, but if they come my way, I'll definitely take some. Over this past thanksgiving, I smoked heroin. It tasted weird and just made me tired and nauseous. I was high, but it wasn't as powerful as I thought it would be either. I also recently took morphine and all i got from it was stomach cramps. Seems to me that the good ol rox never disappointing.
Anyways, I guess my question is; Can meth be smoked recreationally and responsibly? If so, how many times per month or per three months? Per year? Not looking for exact answers just a ballpark.

Okay i just want to start off by saying I've been in your shoes in the past and thought the same thing. I'm sure u don't want to hear the same answer over and over again like "get rest, take vitamins, eat food, meth is bad, BLAH BLAH BLAH! Not that those things won't help, but Imo there's big difference between meth psychosis, and meth addiction. Taking that advice mostly just subsides meth psychosis. Meth addiction on the other hand, creeps up on you mainly because of the fact that its very good at convincing you it's not so bad so you let your guard down before its too late.. I was just like you, when I first tried it it was such an amazing high that I thought it was just too good fit the stigma the drug contains. I believed that for nearly a year after first doing the drug. Going from doing it once in a great while, (once every few months or so) to once in a while, (once or twice every month or so),
To doing it more frequently, (to once every few weeks) and still sort of had my doubts about the negative hype of the drug. then a few months rolls by And its been a year or so since I first tried it. At this point I'm doing it nearly every day with maybe a 3-4 day break every few weeks or so. It isn't until then that I realize why it's called the "devils drug." the meth psychosis from every binge causes tension in relationships and can split apart even the closest family.
And the addiction gets to the point where no matter how much you realize the negative effects it has on your life and loved ones, you keep on doing it because you litteraly feel worthless without it, doing nothing but sleeping and eating and craving the drug intensity when without. I've stopped for nearly a month and a half before and I still had intense cravings and still felt like shit. I've been on it for probably around 4-5 years now and 3-4 years of that has been daily use more or less. I cant hold a job and my life is in shambles but I doubt I'll quit anytime soon. So anyway take it from me cuz this is my honest view of the drug I love it and hate it still. But I won't tell u not to do it and quit while your ahead because with me I only wanted to do it even more when people told me stuff like that lol. Good luck, and happy tweaking!