• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anxious comedown or serotonin syndrome

mrmicktwz

Greenlighter
I need help in identifying if I had serotonin syndrome or just a severe anxiety comedown on mda/meth combo. I snort suboxone and did so on Monday night before I took 3 lines of mda. 5 hours later my heart sped up while I was sitting for a good hour and a half. I do have anxiety but this felt like an almost heart attack I was lightheaded and was feeling a constant brain zap and my wife rushed me to the hospital where they gave me Ativan to calm me down. The next day was still anxious ridden with fast heart and can't remember certain hours. By midday rushed to er again with chest pains, shortness of breath, brain zaps and almost like my heart was stopping along with beating out of my chest at the same time. Another Ativan and they let me go. That night still lightheaded, head tightness when standing and not myself, vision wavey hallucinating. Stuck in my head and constantly googling what could be wrong with me.Saying goodbyes feeling impending death probably the worst moments of my life. On Wednesday I went to er one last time after similar symptoms again. Ativan and fluids and went home. I usually wouldn't have gone to the er so many times but my mental state and paranoia had me not thinking straight. I've gotten better, yesterday had slight panic attacks crying and feeling like my brain was fried forever and depressed. But today I'm a lot less anxious, just lack of strength to do what I usually do but up until this morning I really thought I was dying. I can smile and have conversations again I'm just wondering if I had a mild case of serotonin syndrome. I had no appetite just a dull feeling in stomach, twtching muscles and sharp pains in back but nothing that sent me to the ground. Was able to sleep everynight(not sure if the Ativan helped that or not ) but would wake up again with racing heart and feeling not there and axious.
I'd like to know before I try subs again too as I'm afraid if something hasn't happened yet it could this much later. I'm afraid to smoke pot or do anything at this point. Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

Also meth puts me into panic attacks and I was unaware that the mda had meth in it until I took blood test at hosp so take that into account. I've just never felt the effects for 4/5days before after using it.

Last edited: