• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best and/or Worst Tasting Drugs v. Ugh, That Was Absolutely Disgusting... Gimme More!

Best tasting fentenyl gel
it's like hummingbird
Nectar worst tasting
Morphine liquid oral suspension

Worst tasting drugs, opinions?

Personally find tramadol, zopiclone, codeine phosphate, subutex to be disgusting. Gabapentin, xanax pretty bad. Oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam tasteless. and then liquid oramorph (morphine), oxycodone and methadone absolutely delicious :) heard fentanyl lozenges are good

Last edited:
I actually like the taste of valium taken sublingually. Heroin and crack both taste great smoked as does weed. Methadone has a decent taste in fact I'm struggling to think of a drug I don't like the taste of except zopiclone the day after. Cigarettes I hate the taste of them but I still smoke way too many.

MDMA without a doubt. After abusing it for a while, just the thought of it makes me actually gag. The more I used it, the more revolting it has become. It's no mystery to me by many people vomit after insufflating it.

A lot of people say xanax/alprazolam. That one I don't understand. Not pleasant, but not gag worthy.

Meth drip is fucking vile, but you get used it. I'd have to say my most hated is that sickening sweetness of adderall up the nose, I could never get used to that.

Kratom is like a perfectly baked chocolate cookie compared to tramadol. The problem with kratom is that you have to choke down so much of the stuff but one tramadol pill accidentally dissolving in my mouth makes me gag every time and i?ve been taking them on and off for 6 years.

Xanax is pretty nasty but nowadays the most i?ll take is .25, maybe .5 if i need to kill a bad trip or comedown from a heavy stimulant dose.

Hydrocodone pills are like a delicacy, i?ve taken a liking to their soft chalk, slightly bitter taste. They?re pretty much like a sugar cookie melting in your mouth except replace the sugar with something mildly bitter.

A lot of drugs are pretty nasty. Generally it's going to be a relative thing... Some people can enjoy something that others find repulsive for instance.

Also, some things can become an acquired taste, whether through association or through desensitization from repeated exposure.

For example, my first cup of coffee tasted absolutely horrible. Nowadays my mouth waters at the thought of a freshly brewed cup of black coffee.

Same thing happened with a lot of drugs I've taken. Kratom was nasty, now I don't mind it so much. Same with mdma, dxm, and a plethora of others.

For me, however, some drugs never become better with repeated exposure, in fact some have become even harder for me to stomach over time. Examples of this would be tianeptine, Poppy pods tea, catcus brews etc.

The worst things I've tasted have been things that aren't that effective, like plants that aren't really made to be eaten.

Calea Zacatechichi is used for lucid dreams and I used to experiment with it sometimes but it only occassionally gave me cool dreams once and or twice, and it tastes fucking horrible.

Then there's this stuff Akuamma that is supposed to be related in some ways to Kratom that I might want to try again to see if it works, but it tastes possibly worse than anything I've ever tasted in my life.

It's usually the really bitter plants.

I haven't taken that many synthetic drugs that taste super horrible, but I haven't done that many or that many RCs, but usually the ones I've done don't taste great.

Mushrooms by far are the worst. I love them, but the taste is nasty. And they get stucck in your teeth and you taste it for hours.

What about BEST tasting drugs?

I would have to say black tar heroin smoked. like salt n vinigar chips

those blue 5 mg adderall taste pretty good like candy

there is a taste in your mouth that MXE gives when you inject it....i grew to like it...its like a shower fresh air freshener foresty spray

Mmm coke for me love the taste when injected, it's hard to describe.