Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly Weird Experience

Agoff

Greenlighter
Hello everyone second post here!

My friend has used Molly 2 points each a total of 4times fairly spaced out (weeks to months)

As he did molly the fourth time he felt that comeup feeling (awkward, unpleasant, irritable, body feeling weird) then it rushed into a stuck feeling where I didn't feel the molly after come up just that I should be on molly, and I'm not, literally stuck, I still felt my vision was off, colors a little too bright and tired. I also threw up because a wave of nausea hit me and threw up several times.Then became relaxed and after a little just felt like a comedown everything bright a little and very relaxed but not once did he feel molly as he usually did.

My fifth time I ate a good meal before and took three points instead of the Two points which I never went over two so far. I felt the comeup as usual, but started feeling stuck while my friend was peaking. I was trying to battle the stuck feeling positively ensuring the molly will work I told my self. I sat down and threw up 20 minutes later multiple times. After the throw up, I felt the peak like I did the first three times I did it. However it lasted 30 minutes only, not like 2-4 hours.

What can I do to return to normal fun? Why do I get stuck or nauseous.

How much time has elapsed between your meal and swallowing the pill?

Great please tell a how "a point" relates to a mg.
Did you test your gear?
The short duration of the experience seems to suggest you did not take mdma.

Usually a point means 100mg, but it would be best that Agoff confirm this.
For us to understand your situation, you should tell us how many weeks between each experience and what other drugs and meds you have taken / are taking, if any.
What was the time needed to recuperate after each experience.
And your age and weight.