• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New From Pa

clandestine1978

Greenlighter
What's up everybody I'm 39 year old male from Pennsylvania. Basically been through about everything I was an alcoholic start start doing hard drugs when I was 18 more smoke crack and Coke. When I was 22 and started injecting cocaine fell in love with needle. The age of 27 I tore my ACL after the doctor took me off pain pills I went to the streets eventually had a horrible heroin have it I haven't done heroin for about 5 months now, hoqever I found Meth and I fell in love with it.

Welcome. Also a PA native. I recently kicked crystal myself I know how easy it is to fall in love with. Take care.

Also new here! Long time lurker/reader finally made an account to partake. I am also originally outta PA from the Philadelphia area, relocated few years ago to SoFlo though

From pa also....hoping to make new friends(if you know what I mean) it's hard since I got outta using(opioids) awhile back and just got back into them. **** deleted location ****

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey shellz, sorry but you can't solicit for drugs here on Bluelight. We're just here to help people use what they already have safely :)

Welcome c'78. I'm also in PA, and understand there's a real heroin problem throughout the state. Glad to hear you've been able to kick for 5 months, but sorry to hear that crystal is calling your name as of late. You should find a lot of helpful folks throughout the site who've been there, done that, and gotten better (if that's your aim).