L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Dont feel I should feel

tabasco223

Greenlighter
I've been dating this girl for 2 mounths now(we got into a realationship 1 mounth ago) and I dont get the feelings that I've had with the previous girls.I still want to see her every day,I still want to spend the nights together,I still want to kiss with her but that strong passion is nowhere.I thought that it might be the fact that I have suffered a lot after the break up with my ex 6 mounths ago.I really like this girl,she is really smart,beautiful,we are on the same page and she loves me unconditionally(the first one who does this).Every day I'm upset and just blaming myself that i do get that strong passion for the wrong type of girls but not for the right one.If anybody has any kind of advice or knowledge on this topic please feel free to help.Thank you.

If you think she's the right type of girl for you, then why don't you just give it some more time?
Sometimes you feel love all passionately straight away, sometimes it grows on you slowly.

it sounds like you are saying you are missing the honeymoon almost drug-like effect of being on cloud 9 etc.

ppl say that doesn't last in relationships anyway, so if you like her and like being around her isn't that enough?

Last edited: