Gyno due to chronic meth use and cortisol?

Draven26

Bluelighter
Dude can you get gyno from chronic meth use? I'm on TRT as well and I pin 100mgs a week of Test Cyp and I've been on TRT for almost 3 years now. But because I'm a dumbass and I should just shoot myself in the head.. I've been getting high everyday and have forgotten many times I'm sure so I think I've been pinning twice a week about 200-250mgs of Test cyp without even knowing just fucking tweaking and pinning and honestly I have lumps in my breasts.. several and they fucking hurt. And I don't know if I'm paranoid or what but I look like I have bitch tits.. my chest looks different from what it looked like when I first started working out and I know that 18 years old vs 31 years old is a big difference given all the fucking shit I've gone through with drugs, depression, diet, but I was just wondering if it has anything to do with cortisol or what and if I can get something over the counter that will help cortisol. I know I should be sleeping more but this divorce has only made me self destruct and I just don't want to live anymore if I'm going to continue being a fuck up. What's the point if I'm just wasting time? I'm tired of hurting myself

Welcome back mate, no point asking how your life has been these last few years, sorry it seems to have taken a downturn..

Don't play with your nipples, get yourself to a Dr and get the lumps checked out.. Try and get back to regular TRT dose injection protocol, rather than pinning haphazardly..

Last edited:
Agreed with GF.

Also don't beat yourself up man. Give yourself like 10 minutes to shit on yourself for the mistakes you made then get back in the saddle and do the next right thing. No point in living in the past since you can't change it.

Get your titties checked
Get on regular pinning schedule
Make a plan to stay on the straight and narrow
Execute that plan

It's simple but not easy. You can do it man. You know what you gotta do.

Thank you guys! I honestly thought I was going to get flamed for this post but I should of known better.. you guys have always given me solid advice and respect everyone on here so thank you! Yeah my life has been going downhill for a while now but it is all up to me to make things better or worse. I haven't seen my endocrinologist in a long ass time and I know I have to get bloods real soon to get my testosterone refill. But when they take your blood.. will it show that there is meth in my system or they don't check for that when they draw my blood? I just don't want to get kicked off the Testosterone because it's helped tremendously but even if I got off the them.. what does meth do to your test levels? Does it increase testosterone because the shit makes me hella horny and wanna fuck top notch bitches all night. I don't want my doctor to be suspicious. I tried being honest with my spinal doctor and telling him the only reason why my heart rate was high is because of my drug use and he fucking tells me he's taking away the Tramadol prescription and I needed that. That would of definitely helped with my withdrawals when I come off the meth. I just need to hurry up and get off and lock myself in the room for a week or two weeks.. however long it takes. I'm just not looking forward to bashing my face in and bleeding in bed cuz the first time was horrible! But I'll try to think positive because I fucking hate using and it's only made my life a living hell it makes me wonder why the fuck I continued with the drug use if it sucks ass. Why the fuck I do the things that I do I don't know.. but I need to change my ways soon!

Thank you guys! I honestly thought I was going to get flamed for this post but I should of known better.. you guys have always given me solid advice and respect everyone on here so thank you! Yeah my life has been going downhill for a while now but it is all up to me to make things better or worse. I haven't seen my endocrinologist in a long ass time and I know I have to get bloods real soon to get my testosterone refill. But when they take your blood.. will it show that there is meth in my system or they don't check for that when they draw my blood? I just don't want to get kicked off the Testosterone because it's helped tremendously but even if I got off the them.. what does meth do to your test levels? Does it increase testosterone because the shit makes me hella horny and wanna fuck top notch bitches all night. I don't want my doctor to be suspicious. I tried being honest with my spinal doctor and telling him the only reason why my heart rate was high is because of my drug use and he fucking tells me he's taking away the Tramadol prescription and I needed that. That would of definitely helped with my withdrawals when I come off the meth. I just need to hurry up and get off and lock myself in the room for a week or two weeks.. however long it takes. I'm just not looking forward to bashing my face in and bleeding in bed cuz the first time was horrible! But I'll try to think positive because I fucking hate using and it's only made my life a living hell it makes me wonder why the fuck I continued with the drug use if it sucks ass. Why the fuck I do the things that I do I don't know.. but I need to change my ways soon!

We're not here to criticise Mate.. You're an old friend..

Amphetamine only lasts in the system for a few days 4-6 hours blood, 24-48 hrs saliva, up to 3 days urine.. So don't worry too much, but you need to start a positive action to taper off the amphetamine..
Amphetamine is responsible for dopaminergic action, so combined with AAS expect some increase in sexual stimulation..

Amp and AAS make an interesting combination, but not always for the best:

Alterations and adaptations in the serotonergic system have also been demonstrated after use of other drugs of abuse (Muller and Homberg, 2015). Thus, there might be an overlap of the effects on the serotonergic system between AAS and other drugs such as psychostimulants (e.g. amphetamine, cocaine) and opioids. In addition, adaptations in the serotonergic system have been suggested to be involved in the transition from controlled to compulsive drug use, thereby being an important factor in development of drug dependence (Muller and Homberg, 2015).

We're not here to criticise Mate.. You're an old friend..

Amphetamine only lasts in the system for a few days 4-6 hours blood, 24-48 hrs saliva, up to 3 days urine.. So don't worry too much, but you need to start a positive action to taper off the amphetamine..
Amphetamine is responsible for dopaminergic action, so combined with AAS expect some increase in sexual stimulation..

Amp and AAS make an interesting combination, but not always for the best:

Alterations and adaptations in the serotonergic system have also been demonstrated after use of other drugs of abuse (Muller and Homberg, 2015). Thus, there might be an overlap of the effects on the serotonergic system between AAS and other drugs such as psychostimulants (e.g. amphetamine, cocaine) and opioids. In addition, adaptations in the serotonergic system have been suggested to be involved in the transition from controlled to compulsive drug use, thereby being an important factor in development of drug dependence (Muller and Homberg, 2015).

Yeah I'm not gonna lie another reason why I'm addicted to the drug because when combined with my TRT but even if I wasn't on TRT.. when I work out I get the craziest pump real quick. Obviously it's not smart to work out on Crystal meth or any amphetamines because of the heart but my heart is one strong mother fucker and I try to limit how long I work out but how tight my body gets and the veins I see in the mirror. Obviously I'm leaning a lot and my body fat went from 17 to 13 maybe even lower I don't know. I don't check my weight anymore because the last time I did at the doctors they said I weighed 176 and I was 195 when I was married. But the divorce and broken arm/shoulder also had an effect on my weight loss since I'm depressed and I haven't gone to the gym which means no heavy lifting. I got bitch weights at home so there's not much my body can do but tone up.

So AAS and amphetamines are bad because of the serotonin? Now why do you think my gyno came back? Is it because of the combination or because I've been doing a little too much Testosterone? I know it has something to do with my hormones being out of wack because I read several articles that say meth and other street drugs can cause gyno and I'm a heavy meth user.. been using everyday for the past year and a half it feels like =/

https://www.livestrong.com/article/175328-drugs-that-could-cause-gynecomastia/

http://www.drugsdb.com/blog/drugs-that-can-cause-gynecomastia.html

^^The articles I read about meth causing gyno

‘Substituted’ amphetamines are a class of chemical stimulants including meth-amphetamine, ephedrine, MDMA (ecstacy) and cathinone. The amphetamine derivatives are naturally occurring. This type of amphetamine has been used for thousands of years for its pharmacological effects.

Oh so last thing.. I just wanted your advice. Should I order letro and if so how should I dose the letro with my TRT to get rid of the gyno or at least some of it. I can't afford to get the surgery and I think it's bullshit that insurance doesn't pay but that's just me. And I know meth throws your pH balance out of wack so if my diet is a little bit cleaner and I eat foods that are more alkaline do you think that will also help with the gyno going away? Sorry if I sound stupid asking these questions.. my mind is just all over the place right now and I just want this bullshit to end so I can be happy and actually enjoy life.

The only thing eating different pH foods or drinks will do is change the pH of your piss.
Hop on some nolva, stay on trt. Starve it of estrogen. I believe your messed up pinning schedule is causing the gyno issues as I eat ephedrine like tictacs when cutting and have no issues. Unfortunately testosterone is eliminated from the body faster than estrogen so your erratic pinning schedule is dropping your test low and estrogen elevated. Imagine a line graph. X axis is amount of time passed and Y axis is active hormone. You'll be measuring two compounds, test and estro. The test will wildly go up and down due to its faster elimination while estro will climb but not drop so quickly. So there will be points in time test is low and estro is higher and times when both are higher. Gotta get that T line stable.

Lower your dose to 150mg, make sure you're being consistent with twice a week pinning for stable levels, get on some nolvadex if you can, and stay off the smack. You will be back to normal before you know it.

I really advise seeing a knowledgeable doc. Because it could be prolactin related etc.. I know amphetamines have a lowering effect on prolactin but the rebound could cause a rise, and since you're on hormones there's no telling what's going on without proper blood work.

I doubt that crystal will give ya gyno. If your on TRT i think that if your getting gyno, its got ta be your eating or drinking habits. Dont consume sugar, drink lots of water, and stay active. Exemestane, Anastrozole can be taken ta help. If you dont have acess to them. Look up Arimastane online.

Thanks guys! Now how should I dose the Nolvadex? Do I need letro or just Nolvadex? The doc has me on 100mgs of Test once weekly and I'll try to stick to that. Being under the influence has me thinking stupid shit like up the dose of the Test if I'm losing too much muscle due to the meth use.. fucking idiot. I scored a 1334 on my SAT's. I'm an intelligent person.. I just make stupid choices! Live and learn I guess right?

I have read conflicting reports about Arimistane, some say it's too strong, some say it's really a cortisol blocker with very modest AI properties.
All seem to agree it will dehydrate your joints in a few weeks to a point they deemed dangerous or at least not sustainable.
Some guys that claimed it would not work had blood work done.

At TRT doses i think SARMs, anti-E, etc other ancillaries are uncessary for the vast majority of guys.

Keep to 100-125mg/ week regularly and your problems should go away. Likely has nothing to do with the meth.

Personally, I find more frequent injecting helps side effects. Even long esters i pin every 3rd day or 2x/week. Not strictly necessary but will give you even more stable blood levels, less peak and trough, which lowers all side effects.

Ok but let's say if I really needed to get an Anti-E or something to control the gyno because I've gotten gyno before years back when I was young and stupid and didn't take care of it.. so it's for sure there and I can't get the damn surgery till I actually make $$ but if I had to get anything.. what would you guys recommend and what dose? My endocrinologist isn't the type to prescribe any anti-estrogens I've already asked him in the past and he barely knows anything about them!

Ok but let's say if I really needed to get an Anti-E or something to control the gyno because I've gotten gyno before years back when I was young and stupid and didn't take care of it.. so it's for sure there and I can't get the damn surgery till I actually make $$ but if I had to get anything.. what would you guys recommend and what dose? My endocrinologist isn't the type to prescribe any anti-estrogens I've already asked him in the past and he barely knows anything about them!

Only use an anti-e if showing signs or high estrogen or gyno presents, aromasin might be a better option 12.5mg seems to work well for others...
You have the option to lower testosterone, and pin more frequently with lower dose..

Would taking Nolva and Aromasin be considered jumping the gun, as Draven says he's got gyno in the past and he has sensitive lumps?

Would taking Nolva and Aromasin be considered jumping the gun, as Draven says he's got gyno in the past and he has sensitive lumps?

The fact he presented with it in the past doesn't necessarily mean he will in the future, you don't self medicate, just because..!!

Knocking out estrogen can induce many side effects in itself..

So basically if I'm prescribed 100mgs weekly just do 50mgs twice like for example Monday 50mgs and then Thursday 50mgs? Would that work?

Bro, i know what you saying, me n my wife split about 1,5 yrs ago n im still fuc@$ up from it. I feel stuck n its like nothing really matter anymore so i went down even lower into drugs after (cuz of course drugs is the reason why she left too). It seems like theres that really powerful negative force that puts a guy dwn n makes everything darker while drugs(used to shoot speed n down) gets way more attractive n all that negative shit that comes with it.

But i find that when n im thinking anything negative, i get almost drowned in problems n anger n depression but if i force myself to try to keep seeing things positively n not over amplify stuff in life, i also get drowned with positive shit. But its a good thing lol. So now im seing life differently n its going way better than before.
I think speed decreases testosterone level but probly not to the point of growing boobs... Sometimes i was doing so much meth that my balls would hurt n im talking about serious pain man lol. Was hard to walk or sit down. I talked to other ppls n im really not the only one so meth definitly mess with T level production i think. But i would go ask a doctor to give you a referal for these blood tests where they check all the levels of hormones n other stuff. Thats where i would start. Hang in there bro, we tend to amplify ththing n see problems worst than they are as humans. Cheers brother

Fuck I've been reading too much online about dopamine and testosterone production and honestly even if I'm on TRT it's pretty much useless if I'm using meth daily =/ chronically. I will kill myself if I don't quit this fucking shitty drug. I'm not going to desire sex.. I'm going to age even more. It kills me knowing that for a 31 year old I still look good.. and get told by many that I look 25.. but no man I could only imagine how much younger I would look if I never relapsed. Wtf am I waiting for? To lose my teeth or what? Fuck man I need to get locks for the door and lock myself in the room for a week.. 2 weeks till I get better and leave the shit for good wtf why do I torture myself with this bullshit. The happiness I get from it is very very small.. not worth the price I'm paying =/ and I feel like each injection I do is a waste because testosterone production comes from dopamine and meth kills dopamine like a mother fucker! =( fuck my life!