❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My first try. I find it poor, but need opinions *Lewd, possible misogynistic*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrenian

Bluelighter
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_semilight][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]It's a shitty rough draft and the punctuation and grammar aren't fine tuned, but it's my attempt at something resembling a sexual read. Yes, I love anime. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

You are quite beautiful, and are very much (I would wager) not used to men telling you no hmm? See. I have full control over my libido and sexual urges. Beautiful woman, and beautiful you are, have no sway over me. I'm like Master Roshi, but the opposite. Master Roshi is a martial arts master. His only weakness? Lovely women like you. They, with their beauty, were able to sway the worlds most foremost martial artist into dropping upon his knees with their honey laden, enchanted words and sweet glances. He got nothing for it. He only ever watched, and obeyed a beauties commands. Not even commands really. Mere requests. The most physically powerful man in the world reduced to a simple groveler so as to win the greatest gift that no women ever gave. Carnality, sex, and seeing a womans eyes roll to the back of her head in ecstasy as you pump her with your cock. Cowards say yes. Me? I am a man. I choose who to fuck. I choose who to defy, and I knock dazzling beauties off there pedestals with defiance, and when they hit ground, the only thing left is their desire to bounce up and down on the cock of the man who can with ease say, fuck me, or fuck off, with absolute indifference.

Replace "pump her with your cock" with something more dramatic like

" Impale her wanton mound upon your throbbing sword".

?

Status
Not open for further replies.