• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Addiction

Nick99442

Greenlighter
Have a question, I?ve taken bendos before, I?ve taken anywhere from 2 bars to 10 bars in a night. I?ve never understood why they?re addictive. I either feel next to nothing and drunk physically but not mentally, or I just black out after I take too many to remember. My question is, what makes them so addicting? I love adderall and that might be why because I?m more of an upper guy but bendos just feel like a waste. Can anyone fill me in on why they love them or? Like are these supposed to make me feel okay in an situation where I may be uncomfortable or what?

Yes is the answer to you're last question. Many people are the opposite of you, myself included. While once being a great proprietor of all things stim, after picking up (and kicking) an opiate addiction benzos are my new DOC as they make me feel instantly relaxed and kind of like the person I should be, not anxious about everything all the time. This is why they're addictive, because for some people they feel it helps them function better being more relaxed. Also many opioid users become addicting because they potentiate their fix with benzos.