• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

60hr mark opioid free...

Mtatz88

Bluelighter
What?s up guys? New user here... was using oxy 30mg and Percocet for about 1 1/2 - 2 years. Worked my way up to about 150-200mg habit a day. Decided to stop cold turkey, I?m currently on my 60th hour clean. Besides crazy insomnia, the chills and diarrhea and vomiting 1st day, I feel pretty good. Don?t have the urge to even want to take them. I am also eating a good amount and do have an appetite. Am I almost past the point of physical pain?

Most likely you are (it sounds like it), but everyone is different. Read up on PAWS- you need to know!

PAWS rarely happens. Some just confuse it with the shitty, depressed, lack of energy feeling after the acute stage is over. That's not PAWS. PAWS is going through wds all over again months after detox. It rarely happens.

What?s up guys? I?m almost at 72hr mark and still feel pretty good, not depressed or anything. Actually started laughing for no reason and felt that euphoric feeling go through my body which is kind of weird getting that feeling without opioids. Still have the runs and insomnia but that?s about it. Gonna try some edibles before bed tonight to help me sleep..

^^^^
BEAST!!!!
Congratulations!!
Thanks, it ain?t a cake walk I?ll tell you that much. Just hit 7 days.. only thing still bothering me is insomnia, boredom and maybe depression a little. I feel them feelings come and go.

For me 7 days, 8 hours------not easy but better than day 3 & 4. Physical pain and depression are my problems now.

For me 7 days, 8 hours------not easy but better than day 3 & 4. Physical pain and depression are my problems now.
I?m on 7 days 6 hours now. It?s 3:15am and I can?t sleep for nothing. The insomnia is the worst part for me. I can deal with everybing else, just wish I could sleep at night...

Have you tried exercising? Helped me get a little sleep during morphine withdrawal. Or melatonin also helped a bit.

Have you tried exercising? Helped me get a little sleep during morphine withdrawal. Or melatonin also helped a bit.
I am getting prescribed Xanax, as much as I hate taking it, the one time I did take it, it knocked me out, so I?m hoping it?ll work for me. I don?t want to take it every night and become dependent on that though..