• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Why does adderall do this?

carleylen

Greenlighter
I am prescribed 20 mg of adderall and have been for 2 years. I never did this before but lately it?s been making me act weird. Like for some reason whenever I take it I feel like tellin every one things they shouldn?t know. I almost spill my secrets to people. Like I convince myself I need to tell them everything that?s going on with my life. Why is it doing this?

Um.. If its a different manufacturer is only thing i can assume. Or maybe you need a benzo to level you out if you feel like you cant control what you say. Id say its prob a different manufacturer does it look different color and imprint

That's one of the effects that your DOC may or may not have on you. Many people become "more social" and feel the intense need to share private things with others that they normally wouldn't share. I know people who get this way on opiates as well, but I find it to be equally as common with other drugs like stims, benzos, and even alcohol.

I think this is a pretty common effect for any drug that makes you euphoric. At least with me anyway.