Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Cannabis / 10 Bowls) - Experienced - Free Ounce of Blue Dream

Zephyr Kalypso

Greenlighter
Ok so I had been talking to my usual hookup and I had asked him if I could get an ounce of Blue Dream cause he had been posting picture of him holding Ounces of it. My guy had told me he ain't got nun and he was kinda suspicious cause I would just always buy grams. The next day I called my guy and said I would pay a thousand dollars for an ounce of Blue Dream and he was shocked and kinda exited because he actually believed me. Now of course I plan out how to steal the ounce, but the main think I was worried about was getting killed. My guy has a big rep in my town and he's very dangerous, like he's actually killed people in my town because they tried to steal from him. But i've got it all planned out now and I was confident that every thing will go as planned.

So my plan was to put a nerf gun I had and put it in my black booksack and I planned on giving it to him and him feeling the weight of the booksafe and thinking the money is in there and he would give me the ounce an I would run :|WORST PLAN EVER. It's the worse plan ever like im cringing so hard just reading that plan, But I was 14 and a dumb ass back then. Well now my guy calls me and he's gave me the time and place which was at the gas station next to my house at 11:00 AM on a Saturday. Skip to Saturday night and at 10:00 AM - my parents want to have a god damn movie night which means at 11 ill be stuck with my parents watching a movie and if I tried to leave the room they would be like -Naahhhh GTF BACK ON THE COUCH BITCH - So I was freaking out thinking of a way to get get away from my parents. At about 10:45 AM I had the brilliant idea of saying "Yo ma I gotta piss brb" and then coming back from the bathroom I mentioned to my parents that the trash needed to be taken out to the trash can outside and they let me take out the trash and usually I chill outside and smoke after taking out the trash or really anytime im outside so that gave me the time I needed to run to the gas station. Its 11:00 AM I run to the gas station with the booksake on and I come around the back of the gas station and I looked at the gas pumps and guy was getting gas so my dumb ass ran over to his car and was all like weres the weed and he said weres the money and I took my booksake off and gave it to his friend in the car but I started to say "Hey man I have to get home like now or my parents are gonna call the cops cause im gone"He gave the ounce to me before checking my booksake and I ran faster than i've ever ran before go back to my house. I get back to my house and I run straight to my room and hide it not to well in a drawer. I sit down and im covered in sweat and Im exhausted from all that runing.

Now after I got back home, hid the weed, sat down, and washed up, I wasn't feeling well so I told my parents I was going to bed. When I got to my room I first smelled the weed and looked and it was Blue Dream, tbh I thought he was lying about the Blue Dream. Well after I was done smelling the weed I checked my phone and the guy was sending me tons of messages asking me where I live and telling me he's gonna kill me but I just put my phone down and got the ounce out and I opened the bag it was in and dumped it all on my desk, if my parents walked in they would see there 14 your old son with a shit ton of weed and they would walk in my room pretty often so it was possible they would walk in but I just didn't care. I got my not so great wooden pipe out and my worse than not to great grinder which grinds but its just fucked up. At this point in my life I had been smoking weed for a while and my dad knew and could smell the weed coming out of my room but my dad never said a word to me about it so pretty much I can smoke in my room and fuckin hotbox it. I smoked bowl after bowl after bowl until I was so high I completely forgot what I had done and who I was. Next day I got on facebook and talked to my brother about what happened, the reason I contacted my brother and told him about it was because he's well know in my town and I know that he knows people and I know he can help me. When I tell him about the situation it just so happens that my brother is close with the guy I robbed. So first my brother called my dad but my dad wasnt to mad about it cause he was a pot head when he was younger so he understood. So second he talked to the guy I robbed and got him to back off and he left me alone. I never heard from that guy again.Well I hope someone found my story interesting.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
The story was entertaining, but if true you deserve the living fuck beat outta you for stealing someone else's drugs! Not to mention a good way to get shot... karma bro

Last edited:
Yeah I'm extremely lucky to be alive after pulling a stunt like that! But the reason I wanted to rob him was because he kept ripping people of like alot of people at school do dont know much about weed so they dont know the proper prices and this guy sells a gram of reggie for $30 and he sells to alot of people. It just pisses me off when a dealer pulls bitch moves and rips people off. And I was 14 idk what I was thinking back then but nowadays I wouldn't even think about doing some dumb shit like that cause I know I would end up dead. But I'm 17 now and that was a Whiiile back, thats just one out of many dumb ass things I did when I was younger

Wait so... did you have to pay for the weed in the end? Did you give most of it back? Or did you just get to keep it? :?

I ended up keeping it but my brother is the only person that stopped that guy from killing me, after my brother settled it with the guy I ended up keeping the whole ounce in the end

Last edited:
A pot dealer selling to high-school students, he'll get busted by the cops sooner than later.

^Probably a high schooler himself. I used to know so many dealers when I was in grade school. It was the easiest time to find bud, but also the time with the highest prices. Now that I'm in my mid twenties I know a number of people again and I can get anything for pretty cheap. Adulthood sucks but no one tries to rip me off anymore at least lol.

But that's besides the point. If those kids at your school are dumb enough to buy grams of reggie for 30, they don't deserve to pay less lol. Gotta learn how to tell someone off when they're ripping you. And you're a fuckin' dumbass for pulling that stunt... If you weren't a kid I guarantee you'd be dead or beaten.

You had no idea your brother knew this guy and he just, out of the goodness of his heart, let you steal his shit? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

^Probably a high schooler himself. I used to know so many dealers when I was in grade school. It was the easiest time to find bud, but also the time with the highest prices. Now that I'm in my mid twenties I know a number of people again and I can get anything for pretty cheap. Adulthood sucks but no one tries to rip me off anymore at least lol.

But that's besides the point. If those kids at your school are dumb enough to buy grams of reggie for 30, they don't deserve to pay less lol. Gotta learn how to tell someone off when they're ripping you. And you're a fuckin' dumbass for pulling that stunt... If you weren't a kid I guarantee you'd be dead or beaten.

When I was in high school weed was more expensive for me. Had an older friend who sold and he told me that it was almost a universally excepted rule that kids pay more for weed. His argument was that selling to kids is higher risk and, in a way, the higher prices was a way to limit access. He said that any dealer caught selling weed to kids at regular prices would be frowned upon... Maybe even retaliated against.

It made me angry of course but everyone else I tried to buy from also over charged me because I was "still in school". So my choices were either pay higher prices, go without or steal my weed. I chose to pay the higher prices.

Don't know if it was just me (maybe I looked like a sucker) or if it was a regional thing.

I think it's pretty common. Some small time dealers do have hearts, contrary to belief. I know I hated selling to kids.

I'm going to use kitten gloves because you were a kid at the time.

1. I really really sincerely doubt anyone ever thought about killing you over an oz.
2. It seems like you are still justifying this incident by saying things like he charged you extra. There is no justification, you were wrong and got lucky.
3. That whole story makes you come off as a very manipulative self centered person. I hope you have changed these attributes since than.

In your defense I took 3 8ths from a dealer one time because he was afraid to go back in my room cuz I kept pelting him with airsoft haha. He was paid back a year or two later when I realized what a douche move it was. same age range.

Man why the hell would you do that? You stole a TON of weed from someone that you knew kills people for stealing?

no he didn't steal a ton by definition or coloqualism. Or is an ounce like a lot now days? I can't buy anything less personally?

WTF!!! What highschool kid has $1000 to blow on pot. And not only that you spend $1000 on an ounce? DUMB AS HELL. I spend $125 on an ounce of top shelf. Dont wanna be an A hole. But i feel like this whole story is fiction this kid came up with. Interesting read tho. Even if it was a waste of time.

Dick move. Put simply. And what a pussy way to go about fucking someone over. How rude of them to supply your shitty self with something you probably couldn't get otherwise...your ridiculous justifications hold ZERO value.

I sincerely hope you change, develop and mature. You're still very young, and I guarantee you haven't changed as much as you'd like to think. Grow up, do right. And even 3 years too late, I highly suggest you repay your debt and damages....with interest. Or your conscience will never let up.

Regards,

-PA