View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and ADHD

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
Hey fellows can LSD be used to treat LSD?

I'm in a heated argument with my therapist about it's safety and efficiancy in treating ADHD :sus:

and possibly looking to cure my ADHD

does ADHD lead to word replacement, because I have word replacement issues.

I don't think you can 'cure' adhd. Only treat. And I doubt LSD could be used for such a purpose.

If you get distracted easy prepare to get even more distracted Even easier on LSD. Lmao.

I have used LSD in the past as a tool to help with my ADHD. You gotta be careful with the dosage as its easy to slip into the manic phase instead of being focused, especially in the beginning. I did microdosing but I also had a huge tolerance at that time. I was taking about 20 mics daily with the vitamins and light nootropic stack.

I don't think you can 'cure' adhd. Only treat. And I doubt LSD could be used for such a purpose.

Neurofeedback therapy is said to work and is very effective, considering trying it myself. It's led me to believe that the majority of the experienced symptoms are merely psychological. I say this because if the problems came from the brain being in the wrong brain waves then how it could be anything else?? Those with ADHD are often theta when they should be alpha which stimulants are VERY good at making you use. I've read reports that people have cured their adhd with ibogaine also