• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What is normal

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I find myself not thinking about things that happened earlier in the day or my life and only thinking forward. My normal obsessive rumination and other ocd tics are disintegrating and I'm finding myself completely in the moment. Is this healthy? I'm not thinking about my last steps or my next steps at all anymore. and I'm starting to not guard myself as much. I've done this for as long as I remember, I used to spend all day in a cloud always being elsewhere.

I feel like I'm going insane, like, I've never felt like this before, am I finally beginning to snap?

Dude, whatever you are eating/taking/doing, tell me EXACTLY what is....because I want this so bad!!!! I worry way to much about the past/future...so much that it actually harms my future moves/actions much more than it benefits it.

However, I do think there needs to be some sort of balance. But I remain firm in my statement that being/living in the moment is one of the best characteristics/qualities a person can have. Things like yoga, meditation, and other mental exercises usually have this as one of the main goals in mind. I understand YOU may feel uncomfortable/out of the ordinary living this way...but let me ask...is it negatively affecting the main aspects of your life?

It's called being grounded. The present moment is all there is. When the chatter of the mind ceases, the moment is revealed.

It might feel crazy making because from the present moment you can see the various dysfunctions of your own mind. The plus side is that the only way to help yourself is by being grounded, so from this vantage point you can really get well.