• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

To much at once

Tattooed Nerd

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,
This is my first post, however i have been a long term creeper.
Looking for advice on how to control myself. Basically, on how not to go through my stash in 2 days. For example, if i have 20 hydros, i will go through all 20 in 2 days. Even if I take enough to make me puke, i will still take more. I dont know how to control/pace myself better. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks peeps

You are over dosing your self. Contact a medical practitioner advise.

You are over dosing your self. Contact a medical practitioner advise.

I don't know exactly what this means. We definitely can't assume that someone is in the midst of a medical emergency if they haven't even told us the dosage of the drugs that they've taken ;). Yes though, in a broad sense we can say that the OP is taking too much Hydrocodone, but given the fact that he's done this same thing before by his own accounting, combined with the fact that he's alive and talking to us, we can make the educated guess that he's not gonna end up dead.

I'm not going to close this, but I am going to transfer it to another sub-forum where it may or may not be closed anyway. You can't teach people the self-control required to not use drugs. If there were any kind of effective means of just "telling someone not to get high", society would probably be in a much better place than it is now in terms of addiction. There are certain things that we can help you with and there are certain things that we just can't and this is one of them.

We will see what they have to say over in The Dark Side.