Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

just eat it

overmind1

Bluelighter
hi ya'll,

so this is a repeated experience i've had recently:

- i was making cannabis oil by decarb (drying) and heatin in oil

- then one day i decided to just decarb and eat it - got high for sure
- then another day i decided to skip decarb (this stuff was already pretty dry though) and then eat it - got high for sure again

so im just saying forget abotu smoking, forget about vaping, forget about cooking , forget even about decarbing.... Just eat it!

i've done this many times now and can confirm that this is now my most preferred way, and its not like i got a bag of weed, i just got a little now, and its hard to get here, gotta do dodgy deals cuz not many are growing here in NZ, but some Maories still hook ya up, even then i still eat it cuz it gets you high and it lasts way longer and you get that herb feeling - that mint, spicy, fresh feeling

- only thing you gotta do to get to this point is to clear ur digestive tract before hand, so that you can absorb it, and also try to get some exercise or something to activate your deepest metabolism , deepest absorption, and drink heaps of juices to intensify ur digestion... or else you have to smoke or something or end up using a whole lot....

- when you get into a higher metabolism state and purer digestive tract then you can get even higher than smoking and it lasts longer

so wake up ppl this is a herb, and use it as a herb.... use it like its meant to...

You will get more out of it if you decarboylate the weed. Most of the THC is actually THCA, the second form is not psychoactive until decarbed either by cooking, vaping or heating. Some of it will decarb from oxygen exposure and time.