• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

New Year Weight Loss thread

Forever Changes

Bluelighter
I say this every year, but this year I mean it - I'm going to shed those excess pounds! :eek:

just read a great book called Waist Disposal by Dr. John Briffa - worth checking out. Basically he says that carbohydrates (especially sugar) are the real barrier to losing weight. Eating natural fats is fine - meat, butter, eggs etc.

And all diets don't work. Period

what has helped you lose weight?

Hi. Having a weight loss resolution is a good thing, but sticking to it throughout the year is difficult. My mother too has a weight loss resolution and she takes the detox tea for losing pounds. Yes, I have also read many articles that suggest to limit the intake of added sugar to shed weight.

Last edited:
Hi. Having a weight loss resolution is a good thing, but sticking to it throughout the year is difficult. My mother too has a weight loss resolution and she takes th? detox tea for losing pounds. Yes, I have also read many articles that suggest to limit the intake of added sugar to shed weight. If you want to lose weight, you can go for the ?lastique fitness diet to shed pounds. Always, stock up on healthy food.

I wanted to add the HCG might yield better results if you want to shed weight without any exercise but only following a low calorie diet.
This is your weight loss miracle! Finally we have the answer with HCG. Just six drops under the tongue six times a day reprograms your brain to think like a thin person. 75% to 95% keep the weight off after one year! Lose the weight safely and calmly. HCG burns the mobile fat that is stored around the hips, thighs, belly and upper arms while protecting your muscles. Relax and enjoy your weight loss with HCG.