Training Log My First Cycle Log

Here is a screen of my results: https://postimg.org/image/ho4etvqbf/

I did not get the free testosterone one as I did not want to spend an additional 100 ish bucks but I will do so if needed...

Surprised my testosterone was that high... I gained about 11 pounds so far, but I've been eating around 4000 calories a day so I think I would gain that weight regardless and my strength gains are not insane or anything... lol.

Also, I've been taking arimidex 0.25mg EOD since the beginning of the cycle. I thought that was what the sticky on here said, but now it says to only do that weeks 13-16? Was this edited or have I just read it wrong this whole time? lol Should I take more to lower the est? No noticeable itchy nips yet but that does seem high... Thanks guys

Bloods are ok, test is nicely high for only 250mg (you may have overdosed gear), estradiol is a little high but I'd stay at that AI dose if you're not noticing any sides.

I edited the sticky because I got jaded explaining why controlling estrogen even on lowish-dosed cycles might be helpful preventing testes damage to improve recovery. However for my IRL clients, they all get their estrogen tested and controlled ;)

Keep playing with food/protein intake, training frequency and sleep time. All of those factors will play a role in gains. But don't be too negative about gains - you say yourself you're an ectomorph and we all have to work with the genetics we've got. You may respond well to different AAS or doses in future, but this should make a good baseline for comparison.

Bloods are ok, test is nicely high for only 250mg (you may have overdosed gear), estradiol is a little high but I'd stay at that AI dose if you're not noticing any sides.

I edited the sticky because I got jaded explaining why controlling estrogen even on lowish-dosed cycles might be helpful preventing testes damage to improve recovery. However for my IRL clients, they all get their estrogen tested and controlled ;)

Keep playing with food/protein intake, training frequency and sleep time. All of those factors will play a role in gains. But don't be too negative about gains - you say yourself you're an ectomorph and we all have to work with the genetics we've got. You may respond well to different AAS or doses in future, but this should make a good baseline for comparison.

Ok that all makes me feel better about it all lol thank you and will do!

So today I?ve noticed my nips are a little sensitive/burning feeling. What is the proper protocol I should follow? Thanks!!

Take nolvadex and half a tab adex. Hopefully that will get you sorted.

Take nolvadex and half a tab adex. Hopefully that will get you sorted.

Just once or daily? And how many mg of each? Thanks man. It is just a mild feeling and it is possible i am just being paranoid but better safe than sorry lol

20mg nolva 0.5mg adex every day til symptoms subside. Then drop the nolva and try 0.5mg adex twice a week

Wish i could do another cycle... I started using gear my senior year of HS, to get me ready for BUDs (SEAL training), unfortunately i started having seizures and got the boot from the military... Now i cant risk using again.. Id rather not spaz out lol good luck with your first cycle!

Wish i could do another cycle... I started using gear my senior year of HS, to get me ready for BUDs (SEAL training), unfortunately i started having seizures and got the boot from the military... Now i cant risk using again.. Id rather not spaz out lol good luck with your first cycle!

Are you saying you think the gear caused the seizures? No idea if that's possible but would be the first

It is a risk, albeit another barely documented one. This article here attempts to explain why they might increase the risk specifically. I'd copypasta but I'd have to manually remove all the formatting. There's a little discussed in this paper as well, which is free to read (I think). None of it's really clear cut or anything though.

That's interesting...never had a reason to look into those types of sides but, hey, everyone is different. Thanks for the reading!

20mg nolva 0.5mg adex every day til symptoms subside. Then drop the nolva and try 0.5mg adex twice a week

Ok so I did that for a few days and then stopped the nolva two days ago.. Having a hard time deciphering if this is just in my head or not because the nips do not look any different or anything, just occasionally my left one has like a very mild burning feeling.. Now I've been taking .25mg adex EOD the whole cycle, so should I go back to doing that now again? I am now starting week 13 so I'll be doing 100mg test e total this week. It's always hard to tell if I am just being paranoid or not with the gyno lol

Thanks!

Keep the adex in and proceed with your 100/week test. Should sufficiently bring estrogen down with that combo. If you feel low estrogen symptoms come in, drop the adex and it'll sort itself out pretty quickly