Training Log My First Cycle Log

I eat a solid tasty meal mate. I don't like protein shakes at all lol. If I do take one, I turn it into a proper meal with whole foods and supps. I don't think expensive isolates or any other kind of protein gimmick are worth trying, no, unless you're sponsored and get it free. And what you eat immediately post-training isn't really that critical. What you do over the the entire 24+ hour period is though.

Only mess with protein shakes if you are consistently not getting whatever your target amount of protein is. Or, related to that, drink weight gainer shakes if you feel sick eating a lot of calories. Sometimes I just try and drink an amount of milk each day like someone else would drink water.

I knew you guys would give me good honest answers lol thank you! To hell with the expensive whey isolate shakes then!

Well done! :) Sounds like things are going better now. Still ramping up the food intake?

Well done! :) Sounds like things are going better now. Still ramping up the food intake?

Yep I am adding more food tomorrow. Cannot wait because I am always hungry lol.

I am getting more acne unfortunately. Just a few one my face and chest so far. I was worried about this because I had bad acne as a teenager and even still occasionally get some. I have been trying to take every preventive measure I can such as scrubbing body with a acne body wash and washing my face twice a day with a face wash, but it is still coming :/

Hey so I went to inject today in the glutes as normal, but this one felt weird going in and I got a little nausea type feeling, so I took it out like halfway through, switched to a new needle, and then did the rest in a different spot, but the area kind of made a bump and is a little raised up a bit... is this ok? Should I be massaging it/heating pad? Thanks!

Hey so I went to inject today in the glutes as normal, but this one felt weird going in and I got a little nausea type feeling, so I took it out like halfway through, switched to a new needle, and then did the rest in a different spot, but the area kind of made a bump and is a little raised up a bit... is this ok? Should I be massaging it/heating pad? Thanks!

ok so update: the bump has gone down considerably. I didn't use heat or any massaging. From my understanding, this could be from some oil getting stuck in between the skin and muscle from the pin not being in all the way... is that correct? I thought it was but it is very possible that I was just freaking out from the weird feeling I got initially lol

Yeah I wouldn't worry about it. Lol after while you kinda don't get worried about pin issues. As long as you're not a slob with hygiene, use clean pins and have clean gear you'll be fine. When jn doubt, use a heating pad. Otherwise I wouldn't worry.

Yeah I wouldn't worry about it. Lol after while you kinda don't get worried about pin issues. As long as you're not a slob with hygiene, use clean pins and have clean gear you'll be fine. When jn doubt, use a heating pad. Otherwise I wouldn't worry.

Ok thank you for the reassurance lol. The bump is totally gone today. The area is like black and blue though, about a quarter sized.

Ok thank you for the reassurance lol. The bump is totally gone today. The area is like black and blue though, about a quarter sized.

Nicked a vein or capillary system most likely. Try to be cognizant of that location and avoid it down the line. Now you got some experience with a bad pin and know that it doesn't mean your leg or arm is gonna fall off lmao. I get a rough one every couple of weeks or so and just go "oh fuck, again!? " and just go on without a hitch.

When I nick a vein, I bleed and get the urge to cough, but it doesn't ever swell. It seems like the shot goes in fine (I always asparate and make sure I don't start in a vein), but I nick the vein pulling out and the residual gear from the pin gets into the blood system and I want to cough.

I don't really worry about the swelling any more because it does tend to go away after a couple days. I hate it when my GF sees the swelling, though, as it does tend to make what we do seem shadier. If it hasn't turned around and is getting better in five days or so, then get worried and consider going to the ER. It's your choice at that point if you want to tell the truth or make up a story.

When I nick a vein, I bleed and get the urge to cough, but it doesn't ever swell. It seems like the shot goes in fine (I always asparate and make sure I don't start in a vein), but I nick the vein pulling out and the residual gear from the pin gets into the blood system and I want to cough.

I don't really worry about the swelling any more because it does tend to go away after a couple days. I hate it when my GF sees the swelling, though, as it does tend to make what we do seem shadier. If it hasn't turned around and is getting better in five days or so, then get worried and consider going to the ER. It's your choice at that point if you want to tell the truth or make up a story.

Botched b12 injections. Uncontrolled substance so shouldn't flag anything.

It?s totally fine now. Just a little black and blue mark. So I?m sure that will go away in time.

Hey when should I get my blood work done to check my test levels while on cycle? Is there a certain week? Thanks!

It?s totally fine now. Just a little black and blue mark. So I?m sure that will go away in time.

Hey when should I get my blood work done to check my test levels while on cycle? Is there a certain week? Thanks!

after about 5 weeks, longer esters should have peaked and reached stabilised blood testosterone levels by then..

Just start the test...

Even assumiming you need arimedex (which you probably don't) it takes a while for any estrogen related side effects to happen..

People are often very scared of estrogen related sides, but unless you're using shit tons of test or are very sensitive, the vast majority of people don't need it .. and don't forget, killing estrogen completely seriously limits the effectiveness of testosterone in the first place

Great advice!!!! Your body needs SOME estrogen to grow

JJ

Start of week 8 today. Gained about ten pounds so far. Ive been eating around 250g protein 350g carbs and 100g fat... I've seemed to reach a plateau for the last week or so, so I'm bumping up the carbs even more. Everything is going great except for the acne which sucks lol.

Hey so I got my blood work done last Friday morning (pinned Thursday night) and my results came in today:

LH 0.1
FSH <0.2
Estradiol 61.4
Testosterone >1500

Is that all ok? I can give more details later tonight when I?m home from work. Just wanted to post that now. That?s total test not free.