Training Log My First Cycle Log

So not much to report yet really.. second injection was yesterday and went smooth. Got all my workouts in this week and will do some steady state cardio Saturday and Sunday. Nutrition still on point. Just waiting for the gains and strength to come!! Wish it would come sooner lol

So not much to report yet really.. second injection was yesterday and went smooth. Got all my workouts in this week and will do some steady state cardio Saturday and Sunday. Nutrition still on point. Just waiting for the gains and strength to come!! Wish it would come sooner lol

And once they come you won't want them to stop. Noobie first run gains are ridiculous for some people.

And once they come you won't want them to stop. Noobie first run gains are ridiculous for some people.

Damn I can?t wait... generally people start to notice the gains around 4-6 weeks in right? From what I?ve read in a lot of logs.

Damn I can?t wait... generally people start to notice the gains around 4-6 weeks in right? From what I?ve read in a lot of logs.

May be sooner...depends what you're running..

My first cycle was 250mg Sustanon and 200mg deca and I got bigger and stronger after the first week......

May be sooner...depends what you're running..

My first cycle was 250mg Sustanon and 200mg deca and I got bigger and stronger after the first week......

This, for me when levels climb over what's been in my blood for a while I notice the strength, pumps, and work capacity increase pretty early on. Usually a week in I notice the subtle changes, 2 weeks its noticeable, 3 weeks I'm chugging along pretty well and 4 weeks everything is firing on all cylinders

So ten days in... I am not sure if it is because I stopped 16/8 fasting or from the test or both, but I am hungry all the time lol. I?m upping my carbs by 25 grams per week and seeing how my body does with it because I have eaten up to 400 grams of carbs per day about a year ago when I was trying to gain a bunch of wait and I put on a lot of fat easy, so I am being cautious of upping my carbs too fast. Protein is still at 1g per pound of body weight. Fats around 70-80g. Carbs are currently at around 200 g on workout days and a little less on non workout days.

Have any lifts or rep ranges improved yet? Are you feeling any different in/out of the gym?

If you're starving, you'll probably find upping the protein more satiating tbh. I'd leave the carbs for now so you can taper them up more readily during the cycle.

Have any lifts or rep ranges improved yet? Are you feeling any different in/out of the gym?

If you're starving, you'll probably find upping the protein more satiating tbh. I'd leave the carbs for now so you can taper them up more readily during the cycle.

Start of Week three now.. nothing crazy to report yet. Most lifts have gone up a little but it very well could be from the routine, me being extra motivated, not fasting anymore, etc. so time will tell :)

In terms of mood, I seem to be generally a little more happier but that could be attributed to me recently microdosing mushrooms.. lol

So yeah probably for the past 1.5 weeks I have been eating around 165-170 g protein (I weigh 154). What do you think I should get up to eventually in terms of protein intake?

Start of week 4 today. Gained about 1-2 pounds so far. No crazy changes or anything yet.. the wait continues... lol

Ok so day 27 was yesterday.. hit a PR of 4x8 with 315 for deadlifts. I was short on time at the gym or I would of tested my max but I think it is above my my PR of 400. And then today my bench went up as well so I think the strength gains are finally approaching :) exciting stuff!! Been upping my protein and carbs as well.

That's really low protein intake, almost all the bikini girls I know eat roughly around there. I'd up it to at least 250g personally since your body will utilize it with the gear

400lb deadlift PR? Man...that is like having a 310lb bench. You must have amazing discipline to load that onto the bar.

And I'd say that if you can do 4x8 with 315, then you're over four plates on your max. I think I was doing 5x5 with 315 when I first hit 405.

400lb deadlift PR? Man...that is like having a 310lb bench. You must have amazing discipline to load that onto the bar.

And I'd say that if you can do 4x8 with 315, then you're over four plates on your max. I think I was doing 5x5 with 315 when I first hit 405.

Hey thanks! lol. I'm going to test my max this week. My max bench was never anywhere near 310 though that's for sure. Most I ever did was 275 and the form wasn't optimal..

Gained about 5 pounds so far. I've been steadily increasing carbs and protein - currently at about 190-200g protein and 250g carbs on workout days/little less on non workout days. I'll keep upping them gradually.

I felt the gear after day 5 lol but I'm also much weaker than you. Are you injecting and dosing right? 1cc is 250. Also for acne, I noticed it near my last 3 weeks. The real sign for me was my balls and my constant boners and the pumped feeling my muscles had throughout the day. Push yourself a little harder in the gym and maybe week5-6 youll feel it.

I felt the gear after day 5 lol but I'm also much weaker than you. Are you injecting and dosing right? 1cc is 250. Also for acne, I noticed it near my last 3 weeks. The real sign for me was my balls and my constant boners and the pumped feeling my muscles had throughout the day. Push yourself a little harder in the gym and maybe week5-6 youll feel it.

Yes sir. 250 per week so 125mg(0.5 cc) Monday and Thursday.

Still gaining weight.. waist size actually went down a little which is awesome. Neck, arms and legs size all increased which is also awesome :)

Do you guys take whey isolate or just normal whey post workout? I am running out of isolate, but figured I would ask you guys is it really worth the price over just standard whey protein? You guys are knowledgeable and not trying to sell your products so let me know your thoughts please :)

I use whey mixed with cold water poured over a bowl of cereal.