• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Laika

Im going to try to get through The Beach and get to see why you liked it. Its onky thing i can do and will add it to the axl pink floyd ban for life.

Rest In Peace Laika.

You were a great guy. I loved that night we spent chatting, both fucked on 6-apb, from other sides of the world. I never forgot it. You brought an uplifting presence to bluelight, and you were a really loyal mod for the music forum to boot.

You were one of the best <3

I remember when you found my real FB page and it wasn't weird at all...

You walked me through that 3-meo-PCP trainwreck as my trusted attorney and explained to me why it was really unnecessary to plug it in the first place. I told you I was Cage, the underground rapstar, and you promised not to tell anybody....I don't think you ever did <3 You then sent me a link to a live Of Montreal track, and apologized about the sound quality not being the greatest. You were a true friend.

See you on the other side hun

Honestly your passing got me fucked up dude. Fucking lonely and sad without you. Not a day goes by I don?t think about texting you some shit talking or a bad photoshop. Didn?t realize how much we talked until suddenly my phone became silent. You fucking idiot. I miss you so much. That?s all dear.

also youd be happy to know lacey got your funeral locked down. She chose some fruity oM lyric for your urn. Knew you'd like that shit. Stil lcant believe were really done here. :(

Last edited:
Brownie never went to your funeral. Honestly you gave her the best fucking send off possible by not letting her get your house. I giggle about it from time to time. miss you so fucking much dude. Yeehaww

Rip man. Sometimes we feel deeper connections with "faceless" people online than "real life". Rip Russian dog :(

FUCK

I haven't been around a lot but this wasn't what I was expecting to see..it seems everytime I sign on and check the shrine another good person dies while all the shifty ones live on..

RI bro.

I still can't believe your gone. I was looking at that last PM we had not too long ago. It fucking sucks we didn't talk more in the last couple of years. You were just one of those people I thought would be around. I didn't think I would be but somehow all these people I thought would be aren't. You, psood, etc. RIP. You deserve it you strange fucker of the best degree only.... I hate seeing the strange die but the regular live...