• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Laika

i'm so sorry, stardust. :(
This is so deeply heartbreaking. I wish i'd had the chance to meet him IRL.

Take care of yourself, and please - don't be a stranger. We're all here for you in whatever capacity we can be <3

Stardust, I wanted to really ask you first before posting this but didnt really have much contact with you. I apologize if it was in any way inappropriate in your eyes but, although Dan no longer posted regularly here, he was part of the fabric that made BL special. I thought everyone should at least know.

He was one of the first people to reach out to me here and actually like me (maybe one of the only who truly did) and he made me feel at home. Think he did that a lot both online and irl. Im truly sorry for your loss.

Thank you Xorkoth. Many of the greatest nights of my life were spent with Dan. It's very hard.

I'm not the usual guy to check out the lounge but i too have made some good friendships on this forum so I hope this person will get rewarded in heaven because it just isn't fair, right? :(

R.I.P. and <3

-- Peace o/

You stupid motherfucker
qft, miss you <3

Laika, my first and only BLUA love. I will miss you and am missing you, so very much. Really wish I believed in religion so I could have the comfort in knowing we could talk again :(

What an incredible personality and huge heart, these people are always taken too soon ime. Glad to have had the time we did.

Starting with Laika and going around the circle: Laika, Junglejuice, Ocean, herbavore, purplefirefly, , stardust.hero, n30phy7e((<3))<3<3<3<3((<3))<3

Last edited:
he was a good dude, my condolences to those who were close to him

i recall a picture that stuck with me of him smiling. well RIP.l will forever see ya smiling , dude

It is very much true unfortunately :( he was my fianc? of 8 years and we met on Bluelight in the lounge thread: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/449436-Someone-IM-me-I-feel-like-chattin-P

I was very high on the research chemical mephedrone and he drove from NJ to PA to party with me.

I will miss him more than I can relay and I would love to talk about how amazing he was because he truly was so great. Maybe sometime soon I will have the ability to do so.

I will post info about his funeral arrangements soon.

Reminds me of how special and powerful interactions can be on here. It reminds me of how we all interacted and impacted each other and how you two impacted each other through this community.

I think a lot of us know how incredible both of you are as well <3 I will truly miss Dan but he will truly live on in our hearts no matter how little or big the impact. He was certainly a staple of the Bluelight experience in my opinion.

Fuck. Rest in peace, Laika. You were easily one of my favorite BLers. Sorry we lost touch over the years.

:(

RIP Laika. I actually contacted Laika about a BL friend of mine that passed on a few years back and he set up the thread. Blessing to him and his family. I remember him as good people.

RIP Lakia

Evan Williams brother. I am banished from the kingdom till January 30 but I wanted to say goodbye.....