Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

No effect from molly and mdma

F1ethier45

Greenlighter
Hi,
So i took 1 mdma pill each hour for 3 hours so took 3 in total. No clue about the quantity in mg. Didn't really felt anything except a slight euphoria for about 5min with the 1st pill but then i started to get really depressed. My friends had been taking them at raves and other events and they were tripping balls.

Then, last week i took 3 molly pills. This time i absolutely felt nothing. My girlfriend took 1 molly too but she was depressed, confused, and tired. My guess is that the batch of molly was pure crap.

The thing is that i felt nothing with both experiences (6 pills in total). Does that mean that in some way i can't tolerate ecstasy? Or i was just unlucky and had 2 crappy batches?
I wanna get my hands on mdma again because i believe it's a nice high, but i'm not sure if i want to spend money on this and still feel nothing. Is mdma intolerence a real thing?

Thanks for your help :)

*By the way, i have been prescribed codeine pills last summer for my teeth pain. Did nothing to me. I took 6 at once one time and didn't even notice a change in the pain and in getting high. Don't know if this might help you...*

Last edited:
If I were you I would test myself for your CYP2D6 which is an enzyme that are involved in metabolizing both MDMA and codeine. Sounds like you are a ultra rapid metabolizer, affects a couple % of the population.

How much MDMA did you take before in your life and long time ago?
Did you pupils dilate?

How do you know it was MDMA ?

The amount of mdma taken in my life are stated above. I didn't remember having dilated pupils tough. I was certain because my friends took some and they were tripping balls.
I guess i just can't tolerate certain drugs for some reason. Cocaine, mdma, molly and opiates do absolutely nothing for me. However, weed, alchool, lsd and amphetamine are working for me.

I'n curious to know the reason..

^ what is a "molly pill" (as opposed to an mdma pill)?

did you test any of these pills?

are you on any medication?

alasdair