YouTube Fitness Channels

Backfromthebrink

Bluelighter
Does anyone watch any of the YouTube channels dedicated to training, PEDs etc? If so then which one?

I've watched almost all of them at one time or another and nowhere have I ever witnessed such a shit show of false information and straight up delusional weirdos..

From Jason Blaha, the fake mercenary contract CIA killer, elite bodybuilder, powerlifter, genius IQ, former male model, steroid lab owner, all round superman (not bald though)...

To Jason Genova and the Delray Misfits...Big Lenny .. biggest gut on the planet...to Rich Piana (RIP)....to Dr. Tony Huge of Enhanced Athlete....To Alpha Destiny....AtheleneX....Alan Thrall...CT Fletcher....etc.etc.

One of the only ones I like is Alan Roberts of Every Damn Day Fitness since he's a personal freind who I talk to almost everyday...he's a genuine athelete who while he self admittedly doesn't know anything about steroids as he doesnt take them, knows a lot about training and is a great guy....real as fuck...he got me started on German Volume Training....

The whole scene is infested with trolls of the worst kind and a bit like a circus....

Anyone else watch this stuff much? Or do I just have too much free time lol...

Last edited:
I absolutely love the channel of Wesley Vissers aka VintageGenetics. He's a Dutch junior bodybuilder. He doesn't really talk about gear on his channel, but it's very addictive and worth getting into. It's my favorite channel.

I absolutely love the channel of Wesley Vissers aka VintageGenetics. He's a Dutch junior bodybuilder. He doesn't really talk about gear on his channel, but it's very addictive and worth getting into. It's my favorite channel.

I'll have to have a look at that...I don't think I've seen that one.

Just don't get into Jason Blaha...he will literally have you punching your computer screen in anger lol :)

I'll have to have a look at that...I don't think I've seen that one.

Just don't get into Jason Blaha...he will literally have you punching your computer screen in anger lol :)

Jason must just be a tainted name lmao.
I used to like porter but His recent bull shit about his last prep kinda swayed my opinions of him. Having talked to some of his previous clients, the guy talks of low doses but prescribes the opposite for his paid clients.

Honestly id rather read the posts of you old blokes :p much more informative and no advertising shit. This is definitely evident in the high dose thread where we shed the light that ridiculous doses are needed at high levels, not "trt and some primo lol". I think Dallas McCarvers autopsy has been the most illuminating thing made public about what it really takes to get there.