• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

me

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
i don't know what to call this. was feeling rather depressed during the day today. my mood then soured into irritability in the night. and then it all faded to emptiness. so i sat down with some good old Flume live in concert on, and i just wrote what i heard in my head. not sure if this counts as poetry. this explains how i've felt the majority of the years since i was 14 years old (19 now). thanks in advance for reading.

as the grease lines my stomach, as the smoke fills my lungs, we're okay! just me and y-...

oh...

so the pills drop, oh sweet euphoria, i dont remember you tomorrow, ill recreate you, ill form you!

ill lose again.

daily routine, no sunshine, ill have that. ill take that. that's mine now. you all owe me.

im best at the worst. i create reality. i destroy it.

we're gonna take over the world one day. me and y-...

i love you.

fuck that off. fuck that off. and ill fuck that off too. i want this.

ouch i hurt everything.

i cant have you. you all ruin me. i hate you! i hate me! i cant think straight! AAHHGHHHHHH!

what have i done now...

ill change. ive done it before. before it began in the first place.

you feel me? DO YOU? SOMEONE ANSWER? I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE US? i thought...

i thought i could have it both ways.

you are me.

because there is no one else.

have it your way, have it my way, nothing matters anyways.

life is too important to care about.

where were you when i needed you? where was i when i needed myself?

somewhere else. in a cloud of smoke. in hours of meaningless bliss. i was fixing myself
i was repairing someone who isn't normal. i hate you all. i spit on you. fuck you...

up, down, left, and right, inverted, inside out, polarized, i am everywhere.

always.

leave me alone.

It doesn't matter what anybody else thinks as long as your writing makes you feel good then its served a purpose.

:)

It's a poem and I loved it. It's a description, and a very good one, of how we slip in and out of self-awareness of our own self-destructive actions and the thinking that propels them. Self-awareness may not lead to instant change but it sweeps the path clear if you want to take it and sometimes that sweeping is the most powerful thing we can do for ourselves.<3