• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA cravings/obsession

Yung69

Greenlighter
this is my first post on here and I just need some advice from more experienced people with MDMA, so basically I tried it in a capsule my first time, it was a .2 cap had an amazing roll, I couldn’t stop talking I felt like all the thoughts I had but never really said it just flooded out it really opened me up, but when I was coming down I knew there was no way that I could only do it one time, so the next day (New Years) I did it again I just said fuck it it’s New Years I’ll do it again today but then I’m takin a break until next time and the next day I just felt like complete shit and that lasted for like 3 days it was awful but ever since that weekend, rolling is all I can think about I want to roll again so bad but I know I should wait, like I bring it up in random conversations all the time but that’s mostly because most all my friends haven’t even done it and they ask what it’s like , sorry I’m rambling but does anyone have advice on how to get it off my mind and not become addicted because it’s so crazy like it’s so much more enjoyable than weed especially with my tolerance for weed vs Mdma

After trying MDMA it really just made me want to talk about it a lot I don’t know if that’s normal someone let me know

What you are experiencing is normal and your reaction can lead to psychological addiction.

You should not have taken another MDMA dose the next day...rather you should wait 3 months. I know that you'll think I am crazy quoting such a long time but with anything shorter you will build up tolerance and lose the "magic" forever. and risk serotonin depletion.

You must control yourself. Talking about it is normal because you just want to share the amazing experience you have, but beware that many people have not experienced the same and will not understand you. So all you can do is share.

Also, 200mg is too much for the first time, unless you are dealing with the low quality "Mongy" MDMA which appeared recently on the market and is described in this thread.

Yeah thanks I know I need to wait but I did take too high of a dose for first time especially because of the quality I had (yes I tested it)

its normal when you first discover mdma to obsess. While the high hasn't really diminshed for me, the amount that I'm impressed with it dimished after a year of monthly use to where now I use it only 2 times a year or so and I tend to prefer 6-apb now anyways.