• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Drugs used in Atlanta

Absolutely 100% with you mdpv, we are at your disposal stee, we appreciate all you've been doing.

Once again, I am really grateful for your support and feel privileged to be given the opportunity to try and do some good in what is still one of the most valuable areas of Bluelight. Yet, as much as I could do with everyone's vigilance I must emphasise once again what I said upon being asked to take on this role - this is your regional forum, I am the guest here and as such it is me that is at your disposal and if I can at least keep the board clean enough for you guys to stick around, nothing would give me more pleasure than to see one or more of you volunteer to join the moderation team - as I have said fro the word go - as privileged as I feel to be given the opportunity to try and do something good with N&SADD it would still be ideal to have continental American moderating. I can shovel the shit - I have had to ban yet another new member within the last 20 mins who joined Bluelight just to come straight into here and ask for heroin but as much as I respect the neeed to enforce the rules it is the one area of this role that I never take any pleasure in. I would just prefer that people were actually bothered to read the numerous references plastered across the forum that, IMO unambiguously state that we are not here to help people distribute or source drugs.

It is obvious that you guys get it - so if you see any posts of this nature, as well as reporting them please do not hesitate to read them the riot act on Bluelights behalf. It may be sometime before we can start calling ourselves an online community in here but Rome wasn't built in a day - until such time I would like to think that we could be a team.

Moderator, Senior Moderator, Admin, Greenlighter, Bluelighter - we all have much more in common with regards to our presence here than we do not - we are all Bluelight members and that is defined my nothing more than active, positive participation with an inherent respect for the spirit of the sites remit and mission.