• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Have you seen this website?

Tzcatlipoca

Bluelighter
I came across a website called idgafm8.rip, there's some really interesting content there that I wanted to share. Taught me quite a few things about health and behavior.

Yours,
Tezcat

This seems incredibly sketchy. I would advise against clicking that link... Perhaps give us the bullet points considering this life-altering codex you've discovered? Does it contain a one-pot, one-step synthesis for Heroin Dipropionate, using my fingernails as a reagent and good vibes as a reactionary catalyst?

Ha! I happen to know that website OP :)

But yeah, as Keif says, links to random websites with weird names isn't something we usually like too much because who knows what's on the site?

A description is usually helpful. It's a socio-cultural magazine for anyone who doesn't know.

As such, this is definitely a LAVA thread, so I'll move it over there.

Speaking of which, check out all our different forums Tezcat, we have lots of places for different content. BDD is typically just for specific drug-related and/or harm-reduction usage questions :)

I am discovering the different subforums as I read and post, thank you CFC. Keif I apologize for causing confusion, it's a cultural art magazine with cool music and trippy visuals. Also some articles on healthy nutrition and positive lifestyle.

It does sound like a really sketchy URL, doesn't it?

It does sound like a really sketchy URL, doesn't it?

I have come to find that it is more humorous and daring then sketchy, if anything.
Besides, I imagine the point of having such an URL would be having a deterrent to skepticism and belligerence by themselves.
You could say it's a Killing Joke, if you're into British Post Punk music :)
Love,
Tez

Last edited:
it's sketchy because .rip not a known and trusted domain. and idgafm8 looks bot generated at first glance.

Yeah there's no way I'd ever click a link from that domain unless a friend told me what it was. Like in this case. Looks like it would steal your identity or give your computer HIV.

Yeah there's no way I'd ever click a link from that domain unless a friend told me what it was. Like in this case. Looks like it would steal your identity or give your computer HIV.

Well dear friend, what I can tell you in this case is, the domain name is deterrent of wariness and of skeptic individuals as seemingly intended? :)
Love,
Tez

That looks like a malware link. Just the name alone looks like it was created by a software program rather than a human, which is a red flag. Is your computer running okay after visiting that site?