• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Discovering Ketamine

benzodmt

Bluelighter
As the title says I have a new love for a wonderful yet so weird drug Ketamine. I have limited use of dissociatives mainly using traditional psychedelics. I only got to try it because an incorrect order was sent to me by mistake. I contacted the vendor and he acknowledged this was 'K'.. I don't know how much I took on the first sessions but were relatively mild and I wasn't keen on the substance as it was just a weird feeling, I then threw the rest away.
I ordered some more a month later taking higher dose and this time I was very impressed I got some mild euphoria with a feeling of oneness which I have experienced on MDMA. I have since consumed 1.5g in a month... I understand the risks of bladder issues and addiction especially as I'm almost finished with a 6 month long benZo taper and have a lot more respect for drugs than I did so I plan on taking 2g max a month. That limit is set in stone in my monkey brain. I plan on upping my dose and delving further maybe not K hole yet. I will post a detailed trip report on Blue light sometime next week.

Cheers guys and gals
Be safe
Benzodmt

Ketamine, IME, is super hard to obtain. I haven’t seen the shit since my sophomore year in high school, when we seemed to be flooded with it for a period of time. I had a great time with it, though, and sure wish I could afford the ketamine infusions they’re doing for depression nowadays...

To be honest, if you received it as powder of crystal, no matter if it's online or in person, it's not Ketamine.

There are 100 RCs similar to ketamine, some of them actually better IMO, that someone who has never done K before would NEVER know isn't the real thing.

When I was big into K a few years ago I would only purchase it as unopened vials. We used to call them "liq's " (pronounced "lick") and we would use a hair dryer to evaporate the liquid until we had a gram of pure shiny crystals. If they can't sell it to you as a vial, they either are cutting it or don't have the real thing at all.

Don't let them tell you that they had to crystallize it from the vial before purchase in order to transport it concealed! We used to pour the "liq's" into empty Poland spring bottles and keep it in the cup holder. 100% covert

OP, did you have a question for the forum?

(I'm trying to decide if this should go somewhere or just get closed)

Edit: nah, closed. PM me if you had a question.

Sorry, closed before moving, couldn't reopen.

Hoped someone'd notice.

And now it looks like we're open.

Last edited:
Me thinks this is a job for DRUG CULTURE

^have to call bullshit on ketamine not be available in powdered form.

Look, anything is possible. I'm sure that somewhere, sometime, someone sold ketamine pre-powdered without any cut.

All the ketamine I have ever seen that was sold as powder was either clearly not K, or noticeably weaker than it should have been.

Perhaps you live in an area where things are different. But I can assure you, all up and down the east coast of the US, powdered "K" is cut (sometimes it's not SUPER cut up, but still) or isn't even ketamine. I have seen O-PCM mixed with maltodextrin and diphenhydramine sold as K. It's actually pretty nice. But it's NOT ketamine haha.

Last edited:
Look, anything is possible. I'm sure that somewhere, sometime, someone sold ketamine pre-powdered without any cut.

All the ketamine I have ever seen that was sold as powder was either clearly not K, or noticeably weaker than it should have been.

Perhaps you live in an area where things are different. But I can assure you, all up and down the east coast of the US, powdered "K" is cut (sometimes it's not SUPER cut up, but still) or isn't even ketamine. I have seen O-PCM mixed with maltodextrin and diphenhydramine sold as K. It's actually pretty nice. But it's NOT ketamine haha.

I can certainly see this ringing true for you and around much of the world, however in the UK we have been receiving some very potent powdered ketamine (on occasion) in recent years. Our supply is a lot more clandestine and variable than it used to be and includes s-isomer crystals, rocks, shards, little beads and white powder. We rarely get dissociative analogues since the blanket ban, and they tended to only be a problem during ketamine droughts. Wedinos.org (UK lab testing) generally supports this.

That's what I always use wedinos . I hope they keep going.. there seems to be quite a fair bit of good ket in Europe. Still <no prices> a gram hope that goes down in future.

Last edited by a moderator: