Training Log First Cycle Log

How much nolvadex should i keep on hand for this purpose? going to stop procrastinating and order some now.

No set amount really. A few 20mg tabs will quel any flare ups no problem. They usually sell in 30 or 60 dose bottles so I'd just get one of those to have on hand if it were me

Any experience with liquid nolva? Found a highly rated domestic supplier that can have it to me within a week. Think i'm going to pull the trigger just so i have it ASAP in case any sort of gyno emergency starts.

Any experience with liquid nolva? Found a highly rated domestic supplier that can have it to me within a week. Think i'm going to pull the trigger just so i have it ASAP in case any sort of gyno emergency starts.

Your worrying too much about gyno mate (srs)

Multiple users have recommended having nolva on hand just in case. Now sure how following this recommendation is "worrying too much".

I was initially paranoid about this, but after destroying my estro and getting sides from one 0.4mg piece of anastrazole on my 3rd day of cycle, I'm far less paranoid. I think it's disproportionately emphasized on most of the steroid forums, not that it shouldn't be kept on hand in the event an issue crops up.

Some people are stupid estrogen sensitive. There's people on trt levels who get issues. I used to get sore nips on 300/week.

Yeah that works.

I think people are saying you're just worrying too much overall. Gyno flare ups aren't common with doses like you're using but if it happens just have the stuff to take care of it. I wouldn't spend more that 3min of your life thinking about gyno.

Multiple users have recommended having nolva on hand just in case. Now sure how following this recommendation is "worrying too much".

Didn't say you shouldn't have it on hand but you're blood tests have shown extremely low estrogen levels and you still took AIs despite everyone saying it wasnt necessary...plus multiple posts seemingly centred around estrogen blockers and AIs despite not showing any even remote signs if gyno which the vast, vast, vast majority of people won't get on thst dose of UGL test.

So yeah, I think you're worrying about it too much.

Just as a side, if you DID develop meaningful gyno, taking nolvadex which only blocks the receptor from more estrogen attaching to it would be of debatable help anyway

Some people are stupid estrogen sensitive.

Agreed....but he's not showing any signs at all of being one if them.

Ultimately @ElkHorn, it's you're own choice to take whatever you want but you did make the thread asking for opinions...and that's mine after 22 years of steroid experience......take it or leave it really....as I say it's up to you

Last edited:
Sorry if I came off as aggressive bro. Think my estrogen is returning to normal lol.

and I took the anastrazole after CFC or genetic freak mentioned I might want to do 0.5mg E3D when I realized my vials were test/bold and I went up to 400mg each. Not knocking them either, just saying I didn’t pull the idea out of my ass. Apparently my body isn’t that estrogen sensitive.

just want to have nolva on hand in case, as I can be a bit paranoid and obsess about my appearance so much. OCD has its benefits when it comes to workout and diet I suppose.

also wanted to mention I’ve been using taurine and royal jelly every day as was suggested.

appreciate everyone’s comments

Good deal, and you're right Backfromthebrink, I'd say 95% of people would be in the clear.. Probably more honestly.

Elk, you'll definitely know when gyno becomes a problem lol. I've had my tit swell up, ate 20mg nolva, went to bed, next day it was normal. No need to worry my man.

Sorry if I came off as aggressive bro. Think my estrogen is returning to normal lol.

and I took the anastrazole after CFC or genetic freak mentioned I might want to do 0.5mg E3D when I realized my vials were test/bold and I went up to 400mg each. Not knocking them either, just saying I didn’t pull the idea out of my ass. Apparently my body isn’t that estrogen sensitive.

just want to have nolva on hand in case, as I can be a bit paranoid and obsess about my appearance so much. OCD has its benefits when it comes to workout and diet I suppose.

also wanted to mention I’ve been using taurine and royal jelly every day as was suggested.

appreciate everyone’s comments

Hey bro...don't apologise...it's all good.

I can be aggressive when getting my point across and I shouldn't be...

End of the day, there's only like 5 people or so who are posting here and were all trying to help each other. I know exactly why you're concerned about gyno cos I was exactly the same on my first cycle..the last thing you want it a great body with a pair of tits bigger than your gf's lol.

Honestly though, I think the very best thing to do if you do get sore nips is just stop the gear at once.. within a few days your levels will start to drop and a few weeks back to baseline..I honestly think that a lot of the time when people get bad gyno is when they are too stubborn and invested to do the obvious....which is stop the gear and they plough forward regardless...

You'll be fine though...youve got AIs, get your nolvadex too so you can put it to one side and everything will be good.

All good, man. And i definitely appreciate your input.

Just did my 4th pin. The 3rd at 200test/200bold (first pin was done at 125test/125bold). Also did 4iu HGH. 10 days into cycle now.

Strength and size is definitely up. Started cycle at ~190, and now I'm ~200. BF doesn't look much higher. I think the HGH is likely helping with that.

Diet is pretty clean and around 3500-4000kcal/day, averaging ~250+grams protein.

Also I think free test is important since test bound to SHBG is inactive... (I think)

This is the research I was referring to:

Int J Mol Sci. 2014 Sep 1;15(9):15412-25. doi: 10.3390/ijms150915412.

G protein-coupled receptors: extranuclear mediators for the non-genomic actions of steroids.

Wang C1, Liu Y2, Cao JM3.

Abstract

Steroids hormones possess two distinct actions, a delayed genomic effect and a rapid non-genomic effect. Rapid steroid-triggered signaling is mediated by specific receptors localized most often to the plasma membrane. The nature of these receptors is of great interest and accumulated data suggest that G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs) are appealing candidates. Increasing evidence regarding the interaction between steroids and specific membrane proteins, as well as the involvement of G protein and corresponding downstream signaling, have led to identification of physiologically relevant GPCRs as steroid extranuclear receptors. Examples include G protein-coupled receptor 30 (GPR30) for estrogen, membrane progestin receptor for progesterone, G protein-coupled receptor family C group 6 member A (GPRC6A) and zinc transporter member 9 (ZIP9) for androgen, and trace amine associated receptor 1 (TAAR1) for thyroid hormone. These receptor-mediated biological effects have been extended to reproductive development, cardiovascular function, neuroendocrinology and cancer pathophysiology. However, although great progress have been achieved, there are still important questions that need to be answered, including the identities of GPCRs responsible for the remaining steroids (e.g., glucocorticoid), the structural basis of steroids and GPCRs' interaction and the integration of extranuclear and nuclear signaling to the final physiological function. Here, we reviewed the several significant developments in this field and highlighted a hypothesis that attempts to explain the general interaction between steroids and GPCRs.

Conclusions

The non-genomic effect of steroids is membrane receptor-mediated signaling, which is distinct from the classical action of steroids via their nuclear receptors. Increasing evidence suggests that the nature of these membrane receptors is consistent with the properties of GPCRs. Indeed, several physiologically relevant GPCRs, including GPR30 for estrogen, mPR for progesterone, GPRC6A and ZIP9 for androgen, and TAAR1 for thyroid hormone, have been identified and demonstrated to be responsible for the non-genomic effects of specific steroids. However, a more general paradigm is still required to explain the highly variable interaction between steroids and GPCRs. Therefore, a hypothesis has been proposed that the interaction between steroids and CRAC of unconstrained GPCRs may contribute to the non-genomic effects to some extent. Further studies are needed to validate this hypothesis. Moreover, both the confirmed membrane receptors of steroids and the CRAC in various GPCRs are potential targets for compound development, which could be useful not only for further functional studies, but also for therapeutic interventions.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25257522

DOI: 10.3390/ijms150915412

Last edited:
Cycle is going well. I think estrogen is continuing to stabilize.

The loss of definition from bulking is fucking with my body dysmorphia though. Guess i will just be wearing t shirts instead of tank tops to the gym for the next few months, lol.

Fuck it man. I'm bloofy and wear tanks. Enjoy the estro cushion for heavy lifting.

I took the anastrazole after CFC or genetic freak mentioned I might want to do 0.5mg E3D when I realized my vials were test/bold and I went up to 400mg each. Not knocking them either, just saying I didn’t pull the idea out of my ass. Apparently my body isn’t that estrogen sensitive.

Apologies, I've not been online much recently. However I did actually say:

I'd personally go with a low dose AI (say anastrazole 0.5mg EOD/E3D depending on blood tests) on 500mg.

The implication being you'd not start until you had a reason to do so ;)

But even so, you'd be unlikely to need to control estrogen on that dose (if at all) until at least weeks 4-5 because levels take a while to build. Part of the reason for that is because E2 has a longer half-life than test, and levels continue to build as serum concentrations of test rise, and for several weeks after test peaks. For the same reason, it's unlikely your E2 was tanked that much by a single dose of Adex taken just a few days before. You may in fact have very low levels of E2 naturally - something pre-cycle bloods could have confirmed or denied.

Anyway, no harm done to the cycle. Make sure you keep eating well :)

@Serotonin, i know, i should just embrace it, haha. I had my best night ever stripping last night (pulled ~350 in an hour), and the audience seemed to enjoy my body at least.

@CFC, ah, my mistake then. Apologies for putting words in your mouth. Will get e2 checked again in a couple weeks to see where it's sitting at.

Weighed in at 203 post dinner.

Last edited:
15 days into cycle now. Able to put up 225 x 10 on bench again and 315 for 10 on squat (no belt or lifting shoes). This is about where my strength peaked ~4-5 months ago before i became more interested in being lean. Not really training for powerlifting though, and my size is looking good. Excited to see more results.

Also noticed my right testicle is smaller. Is it normal for one testicle to shrink before the other? How much shrinkage should i expect?

My left has always been smaller. I'd say up to 50% shrinkage is expected.

Yeah but your balls don't start to shrink after only 15 days on gear.

Lol no. I'd say 3-4 weeks when actually shutdown is in full swing it'll be noticeable. Been a while since I haven't been shut down so I don't remember. Tren shrinks them to raisins. Now on test and low deca and mast they're like 60% of full size I'd say. I don't get why one woukd be self conscious about testicular size? Smaller targets to get hit if anything.