Training Log First Cycle Log

Here are my blood results from two days ago.

ebnZdZQ.png

Blood work looks solid to me. Estrogen could go up a little but if youre feeling fine, keep it there.

@RedLeader, she doesn't know but i think she has suspicions. Recently asked me to promise not to use them, lol. A lot of my friends she hangs out with know, so she may find out if some one mentions it, but i'm not too worried about how she'd react. She knows i dance, just not how much i do it or how touchy it gets. Does your girl know? If so, how does she feel about it?

@Serotonin, ya it feels pretty good right now. I literally only took like a 1/3rd tab of anastrazole the third day of cycle, so it's been 3 months since i took it. Kind of surprised my estro is still this low with how high my doses got at one point.

Then if that's the case, consider it a blessing lol. Means you'll be able to get away with blasting high dose test down the line with little issue.

I certainly prefer it to the alternative, lol.

I'm planning on doing a cut for the next cycle so i can be shredded for late summer. I was thinking sustanon and tren acetate. I've heard sustanon feels subjectively better to a lot of people than a single ester, and i hear tren is pretty penultimate for a lot of things, but want to use a short ester in case i don't react well to it.

What do you think of this plan? Will also be running HGH with it for added lipolysis and keeping the hair growth going strong. Would be sweet to get my deadlift to 550+ as well. (515 currently)

Sounds solid to me. I love sust. First plunge into tren I'd definitely go acetate as some people have terrible sides.

What dosage protocol would you recommend for this cycle? I was thinking of starting at just 500mg sustanon/week and 50mg tren ace/day. May go a little higher with the sustanon, to the realm of 600-700/week.