Training Log First Cycle Log

Ended up pinning 1mL today, so 200 test e and 200 eq. Feeling conflicted about staying low and trying to get as much out of this as possible.

Today was the 4th day since initial pin, and i took ~0.4mg anastrazole (slightly less than half a tab). I'm worried that it may have crashed my estrogen too low? Felt a bit light headed at the end of my workout, and i seem to be more emotional about being rejected by my ex on NYE all of a sudden. Going to try to get my blood taken tomorrow to get a better read on things.

Got a very solid lift in though, and it seemed like my pump was harder than normal. Also been tracking all of my macronutrients. Will post the summary of the day after i eat dinner tonight.

Personally I dobt think you need any AIs on only 500mg test a week unless you're reslly sensitive to oestrogen and have problems with gyno. You need a certain amount of oestrogen to get the most out of your gear.

I wouldn't be talking the anastrozole if you're not even showing any signs of gyno...most people won't at that level of test. When I first started I was terrified of gyno but it's really quite rare unless you're blasting grams of test....I've taken many times the amount you're taking and never got it

Edit....I've just read the rest of the thread and you're not eating anywhere near enoough mate

Last edited:
No adex untik symptoms appear. Crashed estro really fucking blows. I'd much rather the feeling of high estro over low. Ateast my dick works and I feel like a human being instead of a robot with broken glass and rusty nails in my joints lol and a dick about as hard as an old noodle. How did first pin go? Your ass sore? Lmao

No adex untik symptoms appear. Crashed estro really fucking blows. I'd much rather the feeling of high estro over low. Ateast my dick works and I feel like a human being instead of a robot with broken glass and rusty nails in my joints lol and a dick about as hard as an old noodle. How did first pin go? Your ass sore? Lmao

Totally agree.

And LMAO at first pin...I remember mine I was so scared I couldn't bring myself to push the pin in and it took ages to get the courage..

It's surprising though thst if you do it quick you don't even feel it (unless it's test suspension and then you really feel it haha!!

Ya, definitely not going to take another half tab in 3 days, lol. Will be running 400 test/400 eq per week with 3 iuGH/day. Seems like eq rarely causes gyno, and 400 test isn't that likely to.

And this was actually my 2nd pin. The first pin was only 125teste/125eq instead of 200test/200eq, as i was still under the assumption i had pure test e. The first pin was done with a 28gauge insulin syringe though, and took forever to get out lol. This one was done with a 1.5 inch 20gauge needle. I thought the 20gauge would be a bitch going in, but it was almost painless. I pinned in my upper outer quad. I have thick legs, so they seemed to accommodate the needle length just fine. Absolutely zero PIP.

Also tracked my calories diligently today. Looking for input.

Total calories: 3,848
Total Fat: 114.5
Total Carb: 351
Total Protein: 317

Meals were:
2 meals of pork loin w/ black and pinto beans
pint of halo top ice cream
peanut butter bar
lb of chicken
three servings of oatmeal w/ almond milk

I didn't track the cream i had in my two coffees for the day, or the little bit of mayo and reduced sugar ketchup i had with the chicken.

Ya, definitely not going to take another half tab in 3 days, lol. Will be running 400 test/400 eq per week with 3 iuGH/day. Seems like eq rarely causes gyno, and 400 test isn't that likely to.

And this was actually my 2nd pin. The first pin was only 125teste/125eq instead of 200test/200eq, as i was still under the assumption i had pure test e. The first pin was done with a 28gauge insulin syringe though, and took forever to get out lol. This one was done with a 1.5 inch 20gauge needle. I thought the 20gauge would be a bitch going in, but it was almost painless. I pinned in my upper outer quad. I have thick legs, so they seemed to accommodate the needle length just fine. Absolutely zero PIP.

Also tracked my calories diligently today. Looking for input.

Total calories: 3,848
Total Fat: 114.5
Total Carb: 351
Total Protein: 317

Meals were:
2 meals of pork loin w/ black and pinto beans
pint of halo top ice cream
peanut butter bar
lb of chicken
three servings of oatmeal w/ almond milk

I didn't track the cream i had in my two coffees for the day, or the little bit of mayo and reduced sugar ketchup i had with the chicken.

Yeah...avoid pinning with an insulin needle...they're too fine and they don't go deep enough....oil based steroids are designed for deep intramuscular injection, not just under the skin

20 gauge is a bit too big though...most people use a 23 gauge 1.25 inch needle (the ones with the blue head) or a 21 gauge 1.5 inch for drawing the drug up (the green one). 20 gauge is huge and causes unecessary scar tissue to build up at the injection site

Noted.

I have read people say that subq is fine for testosterone though, and that it is often administered like this for TRT. I'm going to go with intramuscular anyways, but what do you think of that?

Also, do the macros i posted seem reasonable for a clean bulk?

Noted.

I have read people say that subq is fine for testosterone though, and that it is often administered like this for TRT. I'm going to go with intramuscular anyways, but what do you think of that?

Also, do the macros i posted seem reasonable for a clean bulk?

Yeah, I've read that too about sub-q test for TRT but it's not ideal...plus your talking about people who take like 1/2 ml every 2 weeks while on TRT..not the amount bodybuilders use..

Sub-q for very small volumes is an alternative but if you read the bottle in all pharmaceutical steroids, the all say "for deep intramuscular injection". and that's how they are designed to be taken...

Unless there's a reason not to, always go with what the people who make the drug advise.

And your macros seem fine

What should i get blood tests for other than total testosterone and free testosterone? Setting it up today.

What should i get blood tests for other than total testosterone and free testosterone? Setting it up today.

Estradiol (e2), get lipids as well and cbc (complete blood count) to see hematocrit, rbc, etc. Those would be what I'd recommend as your liver should be fine.

Id say FSH, LH and oestrogen are important...and maybe thyroid. Full blood count as well with liver enzyme markers, maybe CRP and ESR (markers for inflammation).

Maybe the others will chyme in with some other things

Estradiol (e2), get lipids as well and cbc (complete blood count) to see hematocrit, rbc, etc. Those would be what I'd recommend as your liver should be fine.

Yeah full (or complete) blood count is the most important..many of the others are optional but if it doesn't cost too much more then get them.

LH and FSH will be suppressed but they're nice to know. As serotonin says, your liver should be fine but again just nice to know.

The inflammation markers are optional but they have helped me before.

If creatanin is high don't worry, that's because you're breaking down muscle tissue and it isn't a sign of kidney damage as it may be in someone who doesnt train

Yeah...avoid pinning with an insulin needle...they're too fine and they don't go deep enough....oil based steroids are designed for deep intramuscular injection, not just under the skin

Not the case [MOD-EDIT-This is incorrect] and actually the top TRT docs in the country recommend subQ now for more stable blood levels and less estrogen conversion. Obviously IM is typically the best with anything over about 1/2ml per pin, unless you're doing quads or a lean muscle in which case you can still hit IM, but both are fine.

I'd definitely recommend a 25g or at most a 23g though OP. A needle that size is going to cause excessive bruising/pain but also build a lot of scar tissue over time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless there's a reason not to, always go with what the people who make the drug advise.

I'll make the quick point that drug manufacturers are also now saying that a vial of testosterone is only good for 30 days after it's been punctuated and that if the hormone comes out of solution and crystallizes that the bottle is no longer good. Some people are just stupid haha.

Not the case and actually the top TRT docs in the country recommend subQ now for more stable blood levels and less estrogen conversion. Obviously IM is typically the best with anything over about 1/2ml per pin, unless you're doing quads or a lean muscle in which case you can still hit IM, but both are fine.

I'd definitely recommend a 25g or at most a 23g though OP. A needle that size is going to cause excessive bruising/pain but also build a lot of scar tissue over time.

Yeah, I mentioned that...injecting half a ml every week and doing a steroid cycle involving multiple ml injections per week are very different

I stand by the statement that someone using PEDs shouldn't inject sub-q as the volume is just too much.

Obviously that's too much but I know several guys doing daily subQ injects and say they will never go back to IM so it isn't the only way.

If a shot is 0.25ml or bigger I IM that shit. If it's an oil carrier, I IM that shit lol. Oil pockets subq fucking blow and itch.

I don't have a general practitioner, so who would you guys recommend seeing to get the bloodwork done? I found a website online that will send paper work to a lab, but it is pretty expensive. Like $50 for just estradiol. Also, do you tell them it's because you're on steroids? If not, do you even give a reason?

Is this standard pricing?

Go to privatemedlabs.com and get the female hormone panel which will have complete metabolic panel, liver, kidneys, and hormones. Lipids will be an additional panel if you want those. Then you go to a local labcorp location for the draw. Super easy.

They also have a 10% off coupon on the site usually. Female hormone panel is around $60 for all of that.

Found the following test for $175. includes igf, which seems prudent considering i'm using HGH. This price seem reasonable, or can i get it cheaper somewhere else?

Lipid Profile: Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation); triglycerides; very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol (calculation).
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Estradiol, Sensitive
Insulin-Like Growth Factor I (IGF-I)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)
Testosterone, Free (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration) With Total Testosterone
Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
Thyroid Profile w/ TSH: Free Thyroxine Index (FTI);Thyroxine (T4); Thyroid Hormone Binding Ratio (T3 Uptake); Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)

Go to privatemedlabs.com and get the female hormone panel which will have complete metabolic panel, liver, kidneys, and hormones. Lipids will be an additional panel if you want those. Then you go to a local labcorp location for the draw. Super easy.

They also have a 10% off coupon on the site usually. Female hormone panel is around $60 for all of that.

Ok, that's the site i'm looking at. Would it be better to add igf-1 or HGH test to that?

Also, is it not an issue that it only shows total testosterone and not free test?