• Salvia Divinorum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobacco or Nicotine

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other - list below

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
My-favorite-things.png

Just because it’s had the least negative overall impact or side effects I’d probably have to go with cannabis + if one strain gets dull (don’t remember ever having that problem tho honestly) there are plenty others to try not to mention how well it goes with a lot of other drugs.

I prefer Oxy or other opiate highs to pretty much anything but they do too much damage, Dexedrine is really fun for awhile but I usually end up binging on it without sleep multiple days and it stops being fun depending on how long I’m awake it can even start to feel miserable, I don’t wanna mess with ketamine anymore for awhile and DXM is great but only every now and then.

Friends.
Just curious to know what drugs of choice (doc) do you bluelighters have?
Do you take it every day? Weekend only?
What is your ritual when taking them? Do you do it in the morning? dosing during the whole day?
Why did you choose that drug? What do you like about it? What dose do you take it?

Excuse me if there are too many questions and if this sounds very intrusive haha. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks in advance.

There's nothing wrong with asking questions mate (even if they've been asked a thousand times before ;) ).

But this is more suited to Drug Culture so I'll move it to there if you dont mind?

Well as you have maybe gathered I take acid more days than not!

Cannabis edibles are a godsend daily for sensitive digestion.

I love my vaporizer highs.

Kava too, plus Etizolam

Those 4 are proving to be enough for me atm.

Ketamine and always sniff it till yesterday I IM'd for first time ever and it done Jack shit, fucking let down or what, nothing not even a tickle, get more and do half a gram next time lol

Hydrocodone and Somas. End of the day, the relaxation and euphoria is great. IMO I like hydro's better than oxy's.

Ketamine is great too, but nothing beats opiates. Which is why they're paradoxically terrible. I'd probably IV ket if my SO didn't stop me lol.

I've stopped using opiates, but the never-ending urge is still there. If you haven't tried them, DON'T.

Oh and music and riding horses is pretty great natural dopamine too.

Ayy Kava! Kava's pretty great! Especially paired with benzos.
Exactly my friend. THAT is what I'm addicted to psychologically if I'm totally honest the specific combination of etizolam and quality kava of a wide variety.

They potentiates eachother massively and enhance the euphoria and anxiolysis effects.

Can be messy though lol!

But yeah, good kava can be lovely.

And so little Downside as well.

Exactly my friend. THAT is what I'm addicted to psychologically if I'm totally honest the specific combination of etizolam and quality kava of a wide variety.

I don't do it too often, takes too much preparation for me for me to be addicted haha. I'm lazy. I would be addicted to kratom too if it wasn't for the preparation as well. Well, and kratom tastes awful. I do like benzos on their own too, I have xanax and kpinz prescribed so that's nice. But tolerance sucks.

Do you hand knead or use the Alubal mixer? The Alubal shaker is soo much easier.

Oxycodone was my original DOC which eventually (d)evolved into heroin and cocaine, and between those two, I honestly couldn’t rank one above the other.

I was born a drunk; but now prefer dissos or opiates..... I am a simple garbage collector I fill my head w/ anything that fits