What's the Most Extreme Cycle You've Ever Done?

1)
750mg-1g test cyp/week
450mg NPP/week

2)
750mg test cyp/week
350mg tren ace/ week

I know, I'm an absolute madman. I've just never found that higher doses really help me gain significantly more. Once I'm as big as you monsters maybe that'll change. At my biggest 3-4 months ago was only 218lb at 5'10, with relatively low bf% maybe 7-9%.. so pretty small in the BB/PL world.

^ much more sensible :)

Yeah I remember 2.5g Tren being unpleasant, but I'm usually all for trying everything at least once :D

I can't tell if you're serious. If so absolute madman. Once tried 500mg tren ace/week. Made it 3 weeks before extreme paranoia my GF was cheating, insomnia even high dose methadone couldn't touch, and 24/7 sweat in a minnesota winter. I have a hard time believing 90% of people running more than 500- 700mg/week isn't getting underdosed stuff. Tren is so goddamn strong, your average juicing gym rat would get a whole new physique off 300mg in 8 weeks

Then again... CFC probably eats your average gym rat as preworkout

Last edited:
^Some people are also highly succeptibsle to sides. If I'm running tren then I'm running tren and I get the same sides at 200mg a week as 800mg a week, none of which are intolerable

I'm on a gram of test with 300 deca and 300 mast. I'm a little guy at only 180 or so but my frame is not meant for the weight I carry. To look "normal" I'd have to be around 140lbs or so (5' 6" with small joints) so when I stand next to a normal person my height I look huge. I think dosage correlates to A. How far past your natural growth potential you are. And B. A certain look trying to be achieved such as blasting high tren doses. Honestly I didn't feel much different between 500 and a gram of tren. Was just as pissed off and sweaty but cardio was further impacted.