What's the Most Extreme Cycle You've Ever Done?

CFC

Bluelight Crew
Ok, so I'm often accused of being a totally boring tedious HR-focused mod who thinks everyone should only do 45mg Test/wk.

And while this is completely accurate and true, I was once a reckless fool and did some less than healthy stuff. Actually, I guess it was doing that which made me realise you don't have to use much to do well on AAS, but there I go again with the low dose stuff.

So for once, let's see here what your most dick-sizing, bro-xaggerated cycle was in this thread...

For me, it was probably a combination of being on a permacycle for 8 years, then doing:

2.5g tren/wk
5g test/wk
Growth (I think I was doing 10iu Chinese generic/day)
IGF-1 (here and there in various muscles)
Around 100iu Humalog/day
Plus some bunch of orals, can't remember the details now.
For about 16 weeks I think.

Jesus fucking christ mate. White Ronnie Coleman with an accent right there.

I was a tard a few years back:
700 tren
700 mast
300 test
1g desoxytest cyp

Terrible.

Holy fuck CFC lmaoooo this is something I did not expect! Guess I don't feel too bad about my 1000-1500/wk now haha. Guess everyone was young once.

My 'craziest' were probably going up to 1400mg tren at the end of a contest pre which, ironically, just flattened me out as I burned through glycogen.

Next to that, I went up to 3600mg EQ for 12 weeks or so.

Guess there was one short prep I also did
800 Test cyp
800 tren e
600 1-test
350 mast
100mg anavar
50mg tbol
20mg superdol

Boring by today's standards:

750-1000mg test
800mg deca
80mg dbol/day
150mg oxymetholone/day

Boring by today's standards:

750-1000mg test
800mg deca
80mg dbol/day
150mg oxymetholone/day

Classic strong bulk cycle right there mate. But it's the dbol that would do me under at 80mg :)

Holy fuck CFC lmaoooo this is something I did not expect!

Oh I've made a lot of idiotic unhealthy mistakes on my way through the sport - I've always had to learn the hard way :\

I do still have some hair left though, which is surprising lol.

Ok, so I'm often accused of being a totally boring tedious HR-focused mod who thinks everyone should only do 45mg Test/wk.

And while this is completely accurate and true, I was once a reckless fool and did some less than healthy stuff. Actually, I guess it was doing that which made me realise you don't have to use much to do well on AAS, but there I go again with the low dose stuff.

So for once, let's see here what your most dick-sizing, bro-xaggerated cycle was in this thread...

For me, it was probably a combination of being on a permacycle for 8 years, then doing:

2.5g tren/wk
5g test/wk
Growth (I think I was doing 10iu Chinese generic/day)
IGF-1 (here and there in various muscles)
Around 100iu Humalog/day
Plus some bunch of orals, can't remember the details now.
For about 16 weeks I think.

My most extreme cycle was
2.5g of real sustanon per week
800mg deca per week
150mg Anabol per day
plus I think 50-100mg Androlic (Anadrol)

Added to this was
30 IU of Novo Actrapid insulin 3 times per day
8 IU of GH..
100mcg T3 and 80mcg clen as well (to try to minimise fat gain from the insulin.

I was shovelling doiwn 6-7 thousand calories a day and over 500g of protein.

I stopped after 6 weeks as the water retention was so bad I could barely walk more than 100 feet without the shin splints becoming so bad I had to stop. I did get up to around 260lbs which on my small frame looked huge..But I was fat and felt like shit.

It wasnt worth it...it cost a fortune and the side effects were brutal.

Last edited:
Haha! Yeah I can imagine it was a bit bloating and painful ;) I hate that bloated feeling you get, with a huge swollen gut that makes breathing challenging lol. I stopped trying to get so big some years ago as it's just not comfortable for much of the time, and I worry about the health-risks/sides etc.

Haha! Yeah I can imagine it was a bit bloating and painful ;) I hate that bloated feeling you get, with a huge swollen gut that makes breathing challenging lol. I stopped trying to get so big some years ago as it's just not comfortable for much of the time, and I worry about the health-risks/sides etc.

I stopped thst shit years ago man..I just want to have some muscle and be relatively lean...getting to 280 as a goal is long gone.

But man the shin splints and water retention in my legs was brutal...u litterall couldn't walk more than 100 meters without having to stop for the agonising pain.

I have nothing at all like above posts......But!!

When I was on a very heavy job in demolition in 1997 I used 50mg of Dbol spaced throughout the day to help with strength, I did 50mg daily for just over 9 months. No real negative sides apart from my balls went small and some acne on my back.

The fact you didn't have any serious liver issues that didn't escalate to noticeable symptoms from that is fairly impressive...I've known less to land a couple guys in the hospital

The fact you didn't have any serious liver issues that didn't escalate to noticeable symptoms from that is fairly impressive...I've known less to land a couple guys in the hospital

Not sure if you mean me or CFC but I think its an often overlooked point Personally I've no desire to be massive any more and happy with how I am now but back then I was around 60-70lbs larger at least...maybe more like 75 (but nowhere near as lean)

I think one of the genetic traits that separates pro bodybuilders for the rest if us is (among many, many other things) the ability of their bodies to tolerate high doses of steroids and not suffer too many side effects and how their bodies respond to gear in terms of pure muscular hypertrophy with minimal fat gain.

People often mention genetics in terms of response to training, bone structure, muscle insertions, metabolism etc.etc but being genetically predisposed to be able to not only tolerate large doses of gear but also to thrive on them, is one genetic factor the pros have that many of us lack.

As for liver issues I think I brought the d-bol down as I introduced the anadrol and then as I increased the anadrol, stopped the d-bol altogether as I've never seen the point of running them both together at high doses....kept injectables the same.. I remember when getting up to the 100mg anadrol my strength just being insane...not only that but 500lbs on a bar felt like 150lbs does today and the pumps were sometimes so insane I had to stop the workout as I just couldn't contract the muscle anymore...

But Yeah, after about 6 weeks I had to knock it on the head...If I'd been able to tolerate a cycle like this for 6 months god only knows what would have happened lol

^ I think he means Mighty-oak mate :)

Dbol and my liver aren't good friends, though my liver values do get a little distorted on any cycle, my bilirubin moreso.

Are you still planning to try the 300mg Anadrol challenge at any point Swim15? I'd love to see some bloods feedback from that.

^ I think he means Mighty-oak mate :)

Dbol and my liver aren't good friends, though my liver values do get a little distorted on any cycle, my bilirubin moreso.

Are you still planning to try the 300mg Anadrol challenge at any point Swim15? I'd love to see some bloods feedback from that.

Yeah, I didn't think he meant me but it was worth posting to make the point that some people just don't have a lot of sides and respond much better to gear thsn the average Joe....and that's an often overlooked generic component to being a pro IMO

300mg Anadrol? That's a lot...although when itsvused medically for aenemia they actuslly use more than that..not used much nowadays with much better drugs with far less aides available.

300mg Anadrol a day 8o I have never tried Anadrol but seen a few on it. Many reports of people loosing their appetite, feeling tired etc on it.....Kind of the opposite to Dbol. I would like to try a small dose of Dbol now like 10mg a day, but it does rev me up a fair bit and since I am now trying to learn how to cope with anxiety without anti-anxiety meds I think it is not a good idea.....Yet! Although saying anxiety......Almost positive Testosterone is helping, only doing a tiny amount every week, but seems to helping with confidence. My natty levels are very low anyway.

You guys made me feel a little better about my usage. I usually keep it pretty moderate but a couple years ago I blasted my biggest cycle.

500mg of Tren (No one needs over 500mg of tren IMO, if you do you just have shit genetics)
700mg of test
100mg combined of anadrol/dbol (on workout days for 3 weeks until my gut said fuck you)
500mg of Masteron
75mg of proviron
300mg of nandrolone

Now a typical blast for me would be 500mg of test and 400mg of masteron. And I look better now than I did on that blast..

^ much more sensible :)

Yeah I remember 2.5g Tren being unpleasant, but I'm usually all for trying everything at least once :D

Lol. No that's one craze I didn't quite get to =D