• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Countries where you can get good OTC opioids/benzos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxyloveUK

Bluelighter
I've managed this in Mexico at 80% of the pharmacies with tramadol and to a lesser extent morphine, xanax and diazepam but am interested to know where in Europe and anywhere else it's either legal or has many pharmacies that would do it. Heard good things about Portugal

In Europe, forget it. Many places you can't even get co-codamol nowadays.

They might possibly lighten back up a bit after Brexit, as long as you have not got a British passport.

Cambodia, I know it's not Europe, but fuck you can get a lot of cool shit in the local pharmacies

What can you get in Cambodia? I heard Thailand is restricted with opioids but good things about Japan and cough syrups like dihydrocodeine without scripts over there. Also good things about Australia but that theyre removing all OTC opioids this year or something.. sucks for them

Do they think anyone who's British just wants pills to get high if you go to a European pharmacy haha? I've heard Portugal has a lot to offer and is easy going still

What can you get in Cambodia? I heard Thailand is restricted with opioids but good things about Japan and cough syrups like dihydrocodeine without scripts over there. Also good things about Australia but that theyre removing all OTC opioids this year or something.. sucks for them

Do they think anyone who's British just wants pills to get high if you go to a European pharmacy haha? I've heard Portugal has a lot to offer and is easy going still

Dihydrocodiene, codeine, Valium, Zolpidem, clonazepam, alprazolam just to name some

Sounds great. What about tramadol or stronger opioids? Without them Mexico is better and closer IME

Tramadol I believe is available, don't see why not.. I've heard morphine and oxycodone being available too but that was a couple years ago so I'm not totally sure what's it like now

you can afford to go all the way to Cambodia just to get OTC meds?

whatever you do don't bring them back with you - you could get into serious trouble if you're cuaght smuggling them into the UK

Doesn't/Didn't France have ethylmorphine OTC? I know it's weak but there's some preparations that come with codeine

Yeah France is supposed to have a 10/10mg codeine/ethylmorphine and a dihydrocodeine syrup OTC for coughs. No I wouldnt go to Cambodia just to get OTC meds but if ever on vacation its nice to know, I know about transporting back to the US too, can lead to mega prison time. Mexico to UK is a lot more legit though especially if you can get a proof its medicinal and for personal use

I don't know if it's still a thing, but you use to be able to bring back like a 90 day supply of meds if they're prescribed.. Not sure about OTC meds, I don't think it'll be an issue if it's a small-ish amount and not a controlled substance in the destination country

Portugal has decriminalised all opiates but doesn't sell any OTC. Getting a script requires a certain type of doctor but they tend to be quite open-handed once it's clear you aren't down spiralling. Fentanyl patches kick it old school for easy drug extraction. Benzos not OTC but need a script which all doctors can give. No special status doctor required.
France has OTC codeine as does the UK, Ireland, Poland. Mixed with ibuprofen or paracetamol (acetaminophen) usually. Benzos not OTC anywhere in Europe or USA that I've found but easily scripted if you don't mind paying a private doc and smiling like a civilised human being.
Mexico: tramadol and codeine is OTC but many pharmacies have bottom-feeder doctors attached who'll script anything for a $5 consult including opiates and bentos.
Australia had no OTC opiates or benzos with doctors who were far too contentious imho. Japan has no OTC opiates or bentos. India last time I was there was similarly lax as Mexico. Brazil similar to Portugal.
You can transport virtually any personal supply across borders with an appropriate verifiable doctor's letter / script copy. Worst case if you're transporting personal supply without any backup, it's going to get trashed (and you'll be left with an apology but no meds). Common sense should prevail here. Keep the meds on your person and not packed away - hidden in plain sight - imho, if it's pharmaceuticals and plausibly own-use supply only.
Apologies if all this info is well known already. Just joined this site so figured I should try to contribute. Be seeing you..!

Nuff is enuff...

Innit...

We are not here to help anybody score.

That is all.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.